When He Tries To Apologize: Donnie

Donnie was a mess since you had decided to leave. He couldn't sleep right, and hardly ate. He was in his lab moping, when Leo came in.

"What's up, Bro?" He asked in a comforting voice. Donnie looked at Leo and shrugged.

"Eh, I miss (Y/N) a lot." He replied in a sad tone.

"Come on Donnie, You can't just let this go." Leo sighed.

Donnie pouted slightly and stood up, grabbing his bo staff. "I guess I will go talk to her. I mean the worst she could do is say no." He added solemnly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I kind of miss Donnie." You said to Raph's girlfriend.

"No, don't cave (Y/N)." She responded in a dramatic tone.

"Oh stop it." You replied with a smile. Soon there was a knock on the door. You got up and opened it to see the one and only Donnie. Your smile quickly transformed into a frown.

"Donnie, What do you want?" You asked, annoyed.

He nervously gave a weak smile. "I just wanted to say how sorry I was, and how much of an idiot I am." Donnie responded in a soft tone.

You crossed your arms, obviously still upset. "Donatello, you are a big meanie head, and I never want to see your shell again!" You shouted in a girly voice. After that you slammed the door in Donnie's face, leaving him in tears.

"The audacity!!" You yelled and stomped off to your room. Raph's girl shook her head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"She's over me, man." Donnie shouted. "She's left me!" He screamed.

"Calm down, dude, I know what to do." Mikey said, sounding a little too determined.

"Oh no." Donnie groaned as he face palmed. Mikey turned around to retrieve something from his room.

"Sing this to her." He said as he handed his older brother a sheet of paper with lyrics on it.

"This i-is actually a really good idea." Donnie said excitedly. "I gotta go find (Y/N)! He exclaimed.

"Good luck." Mikey said with a chuckle and sat down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There was another knock at the door which caused you to groan, you opened it to this...

"What day is it? and in what month?

This clock never seemed so alive.

I can't keep up and, I can't back down,
I've been losing so much time.

'Cuz it's you and me, and all of the people with 'nothin to do, 'Nothin to lose, and its you and me and all of the people

And I don't know why, I can't keep my eyes off of you.

All of things that I want to say just aren't coming out right,
I'm tripping on words
You got my head spinning,
I don't know where to go from here.

Its you and me and all of the people with 'nothin to do, 'nothin to prove
And its you and me and all of the people and I don't know why, I can't keep my eyes off of you

Something about you now
I can't quite figure out
Everything she does is beautiful
Everything she does is right

'Cause it's you and me and all of the people with 'nothin to do, 'nothin to lose
And its you and me and all of the people and I don't know why, I can't keep my eyes off of you..."

By the time Donnie had finished singing, you had a huge smile on your face, and a few tears in your eyes. "Donnie, that was beautiful." You said softly.

"I'm really really sorry for hurting you, I'll do anything to make it up to you, (Y/N)." Donnie said quickly.

"I'm gonna hold you to that." You replied and jumped into your turtles arms.

"Will you come back to the lair?" He asked.

"Umm-" You looked back to see Raphael's girlfriend on the couch."No, I can't just abandon my best friend. When Raphael apologizes, I'll come back." You said with a smirk, knowing Donnie would have a few words with Raph.

Song: You and Me
Band: Lifehouse
Writers: Jason Wade, Jude Cole
Recorded and Produced by: John Alagía