When You Take/Decorate Something of His: Donnie

After seeing Leo's girlfriend's handy work on his chest plate. You were inspired to 'decorate' something of Donnie's. You looked around until you spotted his binocular thingys (No idea what they are called)

"Hello mama." You said with a smirk. You scurried over to Donnie's desk and picked up his binocular things. "Hmm, what shall I do to you?" You asked quietly.

An idea All of a sudden ran through your head. You'd put a giant bow on top so it'd look like he was wearing a bow whenever he had on his binoculars. You ran over to your bag of stuff that you had in the lab and rummaged until you found a big bow in your accessory bag.

"This will do nicely." You whispered as you got the super glue from Donnie's desk. A few Minuets later, You had the purple ribbon glued onto the pair of binoculars just right. You were giggling rather evily when someone talked your shoulder. You squeaked loudly and turned around to see Raph's girl.

"What do you want?!" You whisper yelled. She only smirked.

"I was coming in here to find some super glue, since I have plans If my own." She replied half heartedly.

"Well here, I'm done with it." You responded and handed Raph's girl the glue. "Now get out before I'm discovered." You added.

"Too late." She replied, causing you to turn around and see Donnie with his arms crossed.

"(Y/N), What are you doing?" He asked suspiciously. You did a 'not at all guilty' smile.

"Nothing." You replied sweetly,

"Then what are you hiding?" He asked, mentioning to you hands that you'd hid behind you.

"Nothing at all." You replied again as Donnie walked closer to you. He finally was so close your bodies were touching.

"Nothing at all, huh?" He breathed. His face was now level to yours and you were staring into his eyes, completely hypnotized. He smirked and quickly grabbed what was. Your hands.

"Hey!" You shouted in disappointment.

"Works every time!" He laughed. His laugh suddenly faded when he saw the bow on his binoculars. "W-What is- What's You do?" He stammered in awe.

"I put a bow on it." You said innocently as you skipped over to him. You put the pair of binoculars on his head while his jaw was still dropped.

"(Y-Y/N), you've tainted my beautiful binoculars with a girly bow." He said in a breathy voice. "My babies!" He announced rather loudly. It was then everyone came in.

"Ooo Donnie, nice accessory." Leo taunted.

"Yeah, instead of Hello Kitty, it's Hello Turtle." Mikey added with a laugh.

"I think it's charming." You said proudly.