Sensei's Blessing: Raphael

"Stop trying to tell me what to do all the time, Leonardo!" You heard Raph growl from the dojo. You groaned and knew this wouldn't end well if someone didn't stop them. You ran over to the dojo as quick as possible and stood behind Raph.

"Guys stop, we won't get anywhere fighting." You said softly as you walked up behind Raph. They of course were to busy arguing to hear.

"Hello?" You asked again softly. You finally grew tired of this.

"Shut up!" You screeched at a high pitched voice. They both looked at you with shocked faces.

"Stop fighting, it only makes everything much worse." You said again, returning to your soft spoken voice. Raph growled an walked over to you. He picked you up bridal style and was taking you out of the dojo.

Leo decided he just had to make one last comment.

"Thanks, (Y/N) at least he listens to someone." Leo said with a growl.

Raphael stopped, You watched as his eye twitched. Anything Leo said at that moment, good or bad would have registered as bad in the mind of the red clad turtle.

"No." You groaned as you face palmed. Raph looked at you and began to walk again. You guys made it to your room and he sat you on his bed. You guys were silent, until you heard a knock.

"May I have a word with you both?" The voice of Master Splinter came from the other side. Your eyes widened, You were actually scared of the rat, he was very intimidating. You stood up quickly and looked around frantically for a place to hide.

"Y-Yeah, just a minuet Sensei." Raph said as he looked at you with a confused face and shrugged in the 'what are you doing?' Kind of way.

You found a closet and hid in it.

"What are you doing?" Raphael asked in a growl.

"I just decided that this closet is more comfortable." You said and did a dumb smile.

"Get out of here, or I'll have Sensei come get you." Raph taunted.

"You wouldn't dare." You gasped at his now smirking face.

"Oooh Sensei, come in now." Raph bellowed from the closet. Your eyes widened as you stumbled out of the closet and came face to face with Splinter. Your breath caught in your throat as you backed up and held onto Raph's arm.

"Do not fear me, child." Splinter said in a soft voice. That didn't do much for you. You still clung to your boyfriend.

"I've never seen anyone calm my son, like you did." Splinter said, this time he was smiling. You chuckled awkwardly. Raph leaned over and whispered something to you.

"Tell him about how we met, and that you are obviously very happy with me." He whispered with a smirk.

"Don't flatter yourself." You whispered back with a mocking smile.

"Sensei, (Y/N) has something she'd like to tell you." Raph said with a smirk as he pushed you in front of him. You looked right at Sensei.

"I um, we met, Raph and I did, I mean, but you knew that we met, because why would I be here if we didn't." You rambled on causing Raph to face palm and shake his head.

"I was homeless, a-and was caught stealing something -He caught me." You said as you pointed at Raph.

"That's how we met." You smiled sheepishly and attempted backing up.

"Oh no ya don't, tell him why we continued to see each other." He said with a smile this time. Clearly satisfied with your disturbed feelings right now.

"You are going to pay for this later." You whisper screamed and turned back around to Sensei, who was looking at you still.

"We continued to interact, weeell, because I um, might have kept stealing his Sai." You finished, your face now red as Raph's mask. Sensei chuckled a bit at what you said and turned to Raph.

"My son, she may be a better Ninja than you." He said with a laugh.

"Never." He replied as he crossed his arms and looked away. You weren't as afraid of Splinter anymore since he made no attempts to hurt you.

"Um, Raph and I really enjoy being together, and I was wonder if I could, continue staying here?" Your calm voice now turning into a nervous squeak. Sensei looked at Raph who had his arm around you.

"Yes, My child, You may stay. You both have my blessing." He said with a small bow and exited the room.

You quickly turned to your boyfriend

"You!" You whisper yelled and left the room with arms crossed.

"Aw, come on, it wasn't that bad (Y/N)." Raph whined. "Kiss me." He said as he stopped you. You only looked away.

"Nope." You said sternly.

"Please, I might be really sad if yo don't." Raph taunted.

"My heart is as cold as a tin toilet on the shady side of an ice burg, Raphael." You said as you continued to walk away. Raph looked dumbfounded.

"That doesn't make any- What does that even mean?" Raph rambled as he chased you.