When You Fight: Raph

"Dang it, Raph!" You announced as you looked at your now broken action figure of Sylvester Stallone.

"What?" He growled, knowing full well what he did.

"I told you not to mess with this and, what do you do! Ya break it!' You shouted in a high pitched tone as you picked up the broken parts.

"Why do you even have that?" He asked, plainly ignoring your disturbed feelings.

"It was given to me when I was younger, and I can't get another one now." You whined.

"(Y/N), It's just a toy. Besides, his fighting isn't even as good as mine." He stated rather bluntly.

"He's a lot better at fighting than you are, reptile." You growled and walked away.

"What did you just say?!" He shouted angrily and grabbed your arm.

"Rep-tile." You sounded it out sarcastically.

"You like Stallone so much, maybe you should join the Expendables, since you are expendable." He shouted in a rage. That comment hurt really badly.

"Maybe I should but, before I do, I'll need to test my fighting skills!" You shouted and shoved Raph as hard as you could. He got up and launched a sai at you. It just missed your head.

"You know what? I sincerely hope that you get caught by the footclan again." You said as your eyes teared up. Raphael looked at you with angry eyes.

"Get outta my sight." He said as he pushed you away. You clenched your jaw and walked directly into the sewers. You finally reached a man hole and climbed out.

"I was homeless, that hasn't changed." You grumbled as you walked to the alley You had previously lived in. Everything of yours was still there, which was just a mattress and some blankets. You went over and sat on it and silently cried.

"Hey what's wrong?" You heard a voice ask. You looked up to see Donnie's girlfriend. She sat next to you and sighed. "Raphael this time?" She asked quietly.  You only nodded.

"Yeah, he's a jerk right now." You said through tears. Donnie's girl chuckled.

"Yeah, Donnie's being kind of rude as well. "You can stay with me if ya want." She suggested.

"Really?" You asked hopefully.

"Of course, we have been living together for a while anyway." She chuckled. You got up and followed her back to the apartment.

"What have I done?" You asked in a shaky voice. Donnie's girlfriend just looked at you with concerned eyes.

"It's not just your fault. It's his too." She said quietly and patted your back. You only sighed.

"I just hope this isn't the end." You mumbled.