The Change: Raph

"This most definitely isn't good, (Y/N)." Leo stressed.

"The NYPD will be all over the sewers shortly." Donnie said as he started typing furiously.

"We have to get out of here." Leo shouted. "Come on, Donnie." Leo said as he dragged Donnie with him. Mikey followed Raph who had a death grip on you.

"Where are we going? " you squeaked.

"Away from here." Raph growled.

You remained silent, it's not like you anywhere else to go. You were in deep thought and were thinking about how you stole Raph's sai.

"I'm sorry for stealing your sai." You said, sounding pathetic.

"Yeah, but you exposed us, on purpose." Raph said.  "Sorry about that to?" He asked rudely. He had no idea. You guys had been running a while and eventually made it to an abandoned house out of NYC. It was old and was small. The guys and you went in and plopped down on the ground.

"Why did you expose us?" Leo asked and crossed his arms. You sat and thought for moment. You had thought that exposing them would earn you money. You only wanted to live in an apartment, and not a dirty dumpster, You wanted food, not just scraps.

"I-I'm homeless, and I thought that if I showed someone, then I'd earn some money and be able to actually live somewhere and eat." You said with a sorrowful look.

"D-dude, you like never get to eat pizza?" Mikey asked with a shocked face.

"Never had it in my life." You said with emphasis on the "life"

"I am sure Mikey will force you to taste it." Leo said.

"I'm really sorry guys, You trusted me and I totally messed up." You said, meaning every word.

"You gotta earn your trust back, dollface and you better not mess up either" Raph said roughly as he nudged you. You looked at Raph, you never had a chance to see his pretty gold eyes, or his really attractive scar. You must have really been staring because he slowly backed away.

"Sorry." You said, as your face turned red.

"We've gotta make this place a little less, creepy." Mikey said as he looked around.

"Guys we'll make this work, well figure it all out tomorrow." Leo said as he layed on his shell.