When He Tries to Apologize: Mikey

"Dude, I've gotta get (Y/N) back." Mikey said to Leo. "I'm seriously going to die without her." He added and face palmed the kitchen table.

"Mikey, just go talk to (y/n), It's worth a try." Leo responded.

"She's probably going to say no, I freaked out over her going out alone. Something so small." He whined.

"Well you care about her a lot, let (Y/N) know that." Leo replied as he patted Mikey on the back before leaving.

"This is gonna be embarrassing is she says no" Mikey mumbled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Knock knock'

You heard the window and answered it."Really, Mikey." You said in a bored tone.

"I miss you (Y/N), I'm miserable without you. Please come back." He whined. You were melting inside but needed to remain firm.

"No. Mikey I will not be homebound o-or sewerbound. I should be able to go out without you acting crazy." You said to him in a firm tone.

"I know, and I was wrong-" he started to say but, you cut him off.

"Mikey, go away." You said. With that you shut the window. He gave you one last solemn look and turned away. When you were sure he was gone, You broke down.

"What's wrong?" You heard the voice if yoir sister ask.

"Nothing." You replied, knowing full well that wouldn't fly.

"Lies. What's wrong, sis?" She asked in a soft voice.

"J-Just nothing, go away." You groaned. Anastasia sighed, then got up to leave.

"We'll talk about this later." She said before shutting your door. You layed on the floor and continued crying silently. This was not your day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Now might be a good time to give this to (Y/N)." Mikey said as he opened a box which contained a clothing item.

He took it out and went back out of the sewer to see you again. This time he was determined to get you back.

Mikey came back to your window and knocked louder. He noticed you in the ground and burst through the Window.

"Angel cakes, what happend?!" He yelled as he thought you were dead.

You slowly opened your eyes, you had been sleeping. "What do you want?" You asked in a groggy voice.

"I wanted to tell you how sorry I am, I'm sorry for freaking out on you, I'm sorry for yelling, and being a total jerk. I just want to keep you safe because I love you so much." Mikey said nervously.

"Mikey, I-" He cut you off by kissing you. That did it for you. All it took was his kiss for you to forgive him.

"I'm sorry for leaving." You said after you pulled away. "It was foolish." You added and put your head down.

"Its alright, (Y/N)." Mikey said with a smile

"No It's not, you're not suppose to just run away when it gets tough. You're suppose to stay and try to fix things." You rambled.

"(Y/N)?" Mikey called, snapping you out of your speech. "I got this for you." He said as he held up a bumblebee (transformers) dress that you saw from the Halloween shop.

"Oh my gosh!" You yelled. "How'd you get it!" You screamed in happiness.

"That's for me to know." He said with a smirk. You held the dress up to you and squealed like a girl.

"I love this, and you Mikey!" You exclaimed happily.

"Then will you come home?" He asked sounding slightly nervous.

"Of course." You replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm home!" You called out to the others as you walked into the sewer.

"Yes!" Leo's girlfriend shouted. "We've got the gang back together!" She exclaimed as she gave you a quick hug.

"Hey, Hey, hands off dude, you're stealing my hugs." Mikey said as he shooed Leo's girl away.

"Aw, Mikey I always have enough hugs for you." You cooed as you hugged him tightly.

Well guys, You finally have your turtles back ^^ Next is 'When You Get Jealous.'