During Mating Season: Donnie

"No! No! You can't do this Anastasia!" You shouted at the movie screen during the ending of 50 Shades of Grey. The ending left you in tears. All though everyone else thought you were completely insane, you didn't care. You sighed one last time before leaving the theater and walking to the exit.  As soon as you were outside you began thinking about life and how you missed the lair. There was just one small detail you forgot, you left Kitty at the lair.

"Oh no." You said to yourself as you stopped in your tracks. "Tonight I risk my life for a cat!" You shouted dramatically and ran off to the usual sewer entrance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Come Come kitty kitty!" You whisper shouted. (Avril Lavigne lyrics, anyone anyone?) You heard faint mews and purrs which brought am excited smile to your face. You began walking to the lair silently and heard another mew as if the kitten was saying 'mom?'

"Yes, baby, mommy's here." You whispered to the adorable ball of fur now in sight. She ran over to you sweetly and you picked her up. You giggled as kitty purred louder, and gave her plenty of cuddles and kisses. You turned to walk away but, the kitten's purrs turned to growls and hissing. You looked at her as she had big black eyes and flattened ears. You slowly turned around with widened eyes, breathing much harder and found Donnie staring at you literally drooling.

"Oh poo." You said in a serious tone. You quickly put Kitty in the back pack you were wearing so she wouldn't get lost or hurt.

"Yes, oh poo, (Y/N)." He mocked.

You stood there frightened to death. "Y-you're in here-" was all you could say. Donnie smirked before picking up a ticket stub you dropped.

"Oh (Y/N), I see you went to watch 50 Shades of Grey." He said angrily in a low tone observing the stub. "Why?" He asked in a growl.

"I-I don- I-." You stuttered. "You're being all creepy." You blurted out with faux courage. Donnie looked at you with eyes that were narrowed with anger.

"Creepy am I?" He asked before he did the most surprising thing. He picked you up, flung you over his shoulder and began vigorously walking back to the lair.

"Are you seriously mad?!" You yelled as you were staring at the back of his shell.

"Palm twitchingly mad!" He announced before smacking your rear, causing you to squeal. You growled and beat on his shell.

"Let me go Donatello!!!" You screamed which only made him laugh. "Now I say!" You yelled.

"No, you're mine." He said in a serious tone and put you down. "All mine!" He added as he backed you into a wall.

"I'm not arguing with you on that but, I am not planning on..for lack of a better word...frolicking with you, Donnie." You said and crossed your arms. Donnie moved closer and stared at you in the eyes.

"Are you rejecting me? Am I not good enough? Not Christian Grey enough?" He asked inching closer and closer till finally he grabbed your arm.

"Donni-" You began to say. Before you knew it, your wrists were bound by purple cloth. "Donnie, let me go! I wasn't rejecting you, I was jus- just- not saying yes!" You cried, trying your best to push away.

"You're not to see such movies. If you had wanted your Mr. Grey-" He snarled. "All you had to do was ask." He whispered in a low tone causing you to shiver.

"No Donnie, it's not like that!" You responded. You had to end this some how. You did the first thing that came to mind. You screamed loudly, almost inhuman. It was a high pitched shriek that served as some sort of defense mechanism for you. That made Donnie cover his ears and shy away. You took that moment to kick him as hard as you could on the shell to knock him down. As soon as he was in the ground you ran. Ran for your life and kitten.

"Sorry Donnie!" You shouted as you climbed out of the sewer with your book bag and little sidekick. You ran quickly to the hotel, up to your room, and locked the door. You locked all of the locks and froze right in place, resting your head against the door. Your breathing finally steadied, allowing you to think clearly.

"Okay, what's happened?" (L/G) asked in a knowing tone, finally breaking the silence. You turned around with a sheepish smile.

"I got Kitty." Was all you said before trudging over to the bed and flopping on it.

What a night.....