"How!?" Hunter yells within the dust with anger clouding his mind.

As the dusts clear, Y/n is seen standing with her white hair, white eyes glowing and a white sword. The sword disappears as her eyes and hair stopped glowing.

"A smart man like you should know, Hunter." She said with a smile plastered on her face.

Hunter's hate took the best of him. He growled in anger and clenched his right hand which made fire appear around it.

"You're blinded old friend. Let me help you."Y/n said stepping to the side and offering a helping hand.

Hunter stood with shock. The fire that appeared on his hand disappeared as he looked down. Y/n slowly approaches Hunter as the wind blew on their hairs.

"That's it. Come closer, little one."

A man staring at his crystal ball smiled seeing that his plan is working out smoothly.

"Hunter..." Y/n said slowly and placing her hand on Hunter's cheek.

Meanwhile...

The boys made their way to the lodge and are out of breath.

"This whole save the world thing is exhausting!" The white haired male whined.

"I know right? Urgh.." The blue haired male laid his back on the floor.

"I never signed up for this!" The brunette cries.

"Neither of you did signed up."

Their eyes widened as they quickly stood up. They quickly look around and see a figure standing in the shadows.

"Guys when I count to three we scatter and look for the only room that looks weird." The blue haired male whispered to them.

"O-okay." The white haired male squeaked.

"Three."

They watched as the figure walks out of the shadows. Their hearts thumping and their faces sweating.

"I did not sign up for any of this."The brunette constantly tells himself.

"Two."

They hear a chuckle as they clearly saw a woman with horns and peachy hair and icy blue eyes.

"D-Demon...li-ike me?"The white haired male stutters under his breath.

"Travis keep calm." The brunette whispers.

"Why do I even bother to help out when you all look like corpses already?" The woman with horns said rolling her eyes.

"THREE! GO!"

The blue haired male runs toward the woman with horns and knocking her to the ground as the brunette climbs up the stairs. Travis, in shock, ran quickly to the kitchen.

"Ahhh! Get off me you puny human!"

The horned woman shouted in anger. She snapped her fingers hoping for the blue haired male would levitate off her but she was wrong. She lost her powers long after she got married.

"Ha! You're powerless!" The blue haired man yelled with confidence.

"Dante! Travis! I found her room!" The brunette yelled from upstairs.

"Good job Laurence!" Travis yelled as he ran up the stairs.

The blue haired male stood up and quickly ran after Travis. The horned woman growled with frustration.

"Get back here you fools!"

The boys met at a dark room filled with things in the shade of red. The air was cold that it made their spines shiver.