Relax

~°Your POV°~

After Roman dropped us off to our own beach houses, Melissa told me who I was gonna share the beach house with and eventually it was Lucinda and Kim.

"We're roomies!. " Kim yelled in excitement.

" Of course we are. "I said dragging my bag in.

" I call room near the kitchen!. "Kim yelled going to a room and locks it.

I looked at Lucinda and she nods at me.

" You take the upstairs room. I'll stay beside Kim's room."Lucinda sad smiling at me.

She walks to her room while I drag my bag to my room upstairs. My eyes widen as I saw my room.

"This is amazing.. "I huffed out.

I closed the door and left my luggage near my bed. I slowly went out to the terrace part of my room. I looked at the sun glistening its light on the ocean. I held on tight to the railings of the terrace and smiled.

" Everything's gonna be fine.. "I sighed.

" Sure it is. "

I jumped a little and kicked the person behind me, knocking the person to the ground.

"Jeez Y/n!."The person yelled.

I looked at the person and my eyes widen. I quickly help him up.

" I'm so sorry... I didn't mean to. I mean, you snuck into my room and---. "

" No it's fine." He smiled.

"I'm so sorry... "I looked down.

He raised my chin and I looked up him. He gave me a soft smile.

" It's okay sweetie."He said as he removed his hand off my chin.

"But you did scare me for a minute. "I said crossing my arms and looking at him.

He laughed." I didn't expect you to be that scared and... Alert. "Dad said.

" So now you're making me feel like I'm your daughter."I said sassily.

He awkwardly chuckles and looks holds my hands.

"Look, I'm sorry for separating you from your siblings. It was wrong for me to do that. But, this time, let me make it up to you. Just try to have fun and I promise you, I'll never leave you again. "Dad said kissing my forehead.

" You promise?. "I said it like a little kid.

Dad chuckles and ruffles my hair." I promise. " Dad said.

" Anyways, get ready. We're having a campfire at the beach and that where we'll all spend our lunch and dinner. "Dad said opening the door to leave.

"I love you Y/n." Dad said smiling at me.

I gave him a smile. "I love you too.. Dad." I said.

A few hours later..

I changed my outfit to a red crop top and black shorts. So much for being a red loving l
Lycan. I head out my room and head downstairs. I then see Lucinda and Kim talking. Lucinda spotted me and stood up which made Kim look at me.

"Woah.. Y/n. "Kim said amazed.

" What?. "I said walking to them.

" Let's just hope the boys won't drool over you. "Lucinda said giggling.

" Oh shut up. You look as hot as ever in your outfit. "I said crossing my arms.

" It's an autumn color but it has a summery feel. " Lucinda said.

" Are you Cadenza in disguise cause I feel a design freak here. "I said giggling.

Kim laughed and Lucinda shot me a playful glare.

" Oh come on, let's just head out to the campfire place before your dad will come and get us. "Lucinda said.

" Too late. "Kim pointed to the door.

" Oh shoot. "I huff out.

My mom came running in and hugged me.

" How are you Sweetheart?. "Mom asks.

" I'm fine mom. "I said as she pulled away from the hug.

Mom and Dad scans me.

" I know, it's not the Lycan style.. I'll change. "I said looking down.

" No. "Dad said and I looked up.

" You look awesome." Dad said with a smile.

I hear Lucinda and Kim giggle which made me roll my eyes.

"Seriously? "I looked at both of my giggling friends.

" What? It's cute when your parents look at you with disapproval and you look down. "Kim said.

" Idiots. "I huffed out.

" And we're your dangling idiots. "Kim said laughing.

I hear mom and dad giggle and chuckle so I looked to them.

" Dad's chuckling. "I said as I stared at him.

Dad wooshes his hair and looks at me." It doesn't mean I can't laugh. "Dad said finally laughing.

All of us laughed.

" It's good to finally relax.. "