Problem

~°Garroth's POV°~

We're here now, having a staring contest with Lucinda and Katelyn apparently it's about to go really bad and I mean,really bad!
Katelyn trudged at Roman and attacked him while I help. Lucinda has been spitting her spells at Kim and she thankfully dodges it.

"Guys! Stop! This isn't you!" Kim yelled as she was on the verge of tears.

"You'don't know me!" Lucinda yelled as she threw a fireball at Kim.

"ahh!" Kim yelped in pain.

I ran quickly to her and saw she had burnt marks.

"Lucinda! Stop! This isn't who you are!" I yelled.

"You think you know me, birdbrain? Ha! You don't even know half of who I am!" Lucinda said as she threw another ball of fire.

It was strange that it didn't hit us so we opened our eyes and saw a barrier.

"What?! How?!" Lucinda yelled.

"Garroth.. the locket!" Kim pointed.

I looked down at the locket and held it in my hands. I looked at Kim.

"Wear this. You'll be safe with it." I said handing it to Kim.

Kim looked at me with worry.

"What am I gonna do? We can't stop them at this rate. They're too powerful." Kim said as she placed the locket around her neck.

Roman ran into our magical barrier and huffed out.

"We need to bring them back to reality. Something that could trigger them."Roman said as he was out of breath.

Suddenly, Katelyn and Lucinda started attacking the barrier. We struggled to fight back.

"Aphmau got out of the forever potions spell by Love... Maybe.. Maybe we can get through them by showing love." Kim said.

"It could work."Roman said.

" I'll try to get Katelyn back. I've known her since we've been kids. So maybe I can put some sense into her. "I said.

Roman nodded." I'll distract Lucinda while Kim here has a protective necklace, Kim can use that to give Lucinda some sense."Roman said.

We looked at him, " What about you?"I said in a worried tone.

" I'll be fine. I didn't end up here for no literal reason. "Roman said as he ran out of the barrier and tried to distract Lucinda.

I ran out of the barrier only to be punched to the ground by Katelyn. I looked up at her. She had green blazing eyes with an evil look even more evil.

" Katelyn... You no for sure this isn't you!" I said standing up.

"What do you even know about me?! You know nothing about me!" Katelyn said as she threw some punches.

"I knew you since you were a kid! I know you love us and you wouldn't hurt us! We're your friends.... I'm your friend." I said as I dodged her punches.

"Ha! You're such a weak sauce!"Katelyn chuckled.

" You don't want to do this!"I yelled at her.