Observe The Following

~°Your POV°~

Trip to Starlight

"Hey Aaron!."I said running to him while dragging my suitcase with me.

"Oh hey!." Aaron waves at me.

I quickly stood beside him. He laughs at me.

"What?. "I looked at him, raising my eyebrow.

" It's funny that Melissa did the exact thing you did just now. "Aaron said looking at Melissa.

" What? We're siblings. We have those types of personality. " Melissa said.

" But I don't have it. "Aaron said.

" Don't forget the time Aphmau showed you a baseball. You became so tamed. " Melissa said smirking.

Aaron's face turned red.

" Oooh~."

"That was only one time. ONE TIME!. " He stretched the last words.

" I heard my name?. " a cute voice squeaked behind us.

We turned around and saw Aphmau and Zane. I look at Aaron and his face was tomato red. Melissa giggled before I did and smiled.

" Oh wow. Aaron. Isn't it your beautiful girlfriend. "Melissa teased.

" Melissa. "Aaron growled.

I giggled.

" Are we going or what? My suitcase is as heavy as it is."Zane said.

My ears then flinch a little. Weird. My ears can flinch even in human form. The reason my ear flinched a little was because I heard deep breathing. I get closer to Zane and he backs up.

"Umm.. Y/n?. "Zane said uncomfortable.

" Open your suitcase. "I said seriously.

" W-What? That's out of your business Y/n. "Zane said.

" Just open it. "I said.

"Fine, but whatever you are thinking, nothing is really in my bag than just my clothing." Zane said opening the bag.

"I'm sure--. "Zane's eye widened and I smirked.

I crossed my arms and smirked.

" Looks like Zane wanted to bring a cupcake. "I said.

"K-Kawaii~chan?!."Zane exclaimed.

"I knew someone would become a stow away!." Melissa yelled.

"Kawaii~Chan? Why are you here? And what in Irene's name were you doing in Zane's suitcase?!. "Aphmau said helping her up.

" K-Kawaii~chan w-wanted to come with Aphmau~senpai and Aaron~kind b-because.... Kawaii~chan dreamed of g-going to Starlight wonderland!. "Kawaii~chan explained.

" Oh really. You could've mentioned it. "Aaron said.

" But that's not an excuse to hide in my suitcase!. "Zane exclaimed.

"Don't worry guys, I have a spare ticket! Now, Kawaii~chan can go with us." Melissa said waving the extra ticket.

"But don't you need extra clothing and stuff??. "I said.

" What the?! I didn't bring a pink bag with me!. " Zane yelled pulling out the pink bag from within his black clothing.

"That's Kawaii~Chan's!." Kawaii~chan grabbed the bag.

"Any more questions Y/n?. "Aaron smirked.

" Shut up. Let's just go already.. "I said.

They laughed and giggled at me. A few minutes later, We boarded the plane. I sat down next to the window. Melissa was my seatmate which brings us to girl time.

" So how are you Y/n?. "Melissa asked.

" I'm fine really. Being back in the family is so awesome! But it is still awkward. "I said giggling.

" You'll get used to it. Plus, you're with your big sister! "She said ruffling my hair.

" Of course I am. "I giggled.

" You're so cute when you giggle, you know. "Melissa said.

" Thanks... "

" By the way, What happened to grandpa?. "She asked.

I froze.

" Do you want to tell her?. "the voice in my head said.

" No.. Not yet.. They are not ready.."

"Y/n? Hello?. "Melissa waved her hand in front of me.

" Oh. Sorry.. "I said.

" Woah. What happened there? Did.. "Melissa said concerned.

" No. He..passed away by getting killed by the GF.. Its fine. "I said

" Oh. Um. Anyways, look at the view!. "Melissa pointed at the window.

I looked out the window and saw We were above mystreet. My eyes widened. I didn't know we already flew!! I panicked.

" Too high!. "I said hugging Melissa.

" Oh shoot."Melissa said.

"You don't like heights?. " Melissa asked looking at me.

I look up to her."I-I'm n-not used to seeing things in these heights." I explained.

Melissa slowly stroked my hair which made me calm down and she pointed back at the window.

"Okay, let's try that again. Look out the window and slowly enjoy the view. Imagine that you're an angel."Melissa said.

I slowly creep up on the window and opened my eyes and saw the clouds over mystreet. There were birds flying which made me calm down.

"Woah... "

" See, it's not scary. "Melissa said.

I stared in awe at the scenery I was looking at. I kept on staring out the window.

" Beautiful.. "