The Memories

~°Your POV°~

The girls were talking while I sat near a window. I stared outside as I soo blocked out the noise around the van. I stared out the window. I eventually noticed someone. My eyes widened. The person suddenly smiled at me while his eyes flicker colors that I was horrofied to see. I wanted to scream but all I could do was keep it in to not ruin this vacation. We passed by the person. Then, I saw a glimpse of someone from the distant past.

"Shoot.. "Was all I could say out.

Suddenly, a hand was passed on my shoulder.

Out of shock, I grabbed the person's hand and twist it.

" Ow ow ow ow ow!. " The person yelled.

I looked up and saw Melissa. I gasped and quickly released her hand.

" I'm so sorry Melissa. "I said helping her to her seat.

" That.. Was.. Quite an arm you got there. "Melissa said holding her arm.

" I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to. I was just.. "I said trying to help her.

" No, I understand. You zoned out and you were shock."Melissa said in a calm way.

"Lucky you didn't touch Lucinda because she was also staring outside the window and was zoned out because if you did touch her, BAM! Your beautiful face would be gone."Aphmau said.

"Yeah. Remind me next time not disturb them. "Melissa said to Aphmau.

" I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to. "I said searching I my hand bag for something.

"It's Okay Y/n. You don't have to be so---Prepared?." Melissa looked at me since I pulled out an ice pack from my handbag.

"Here. I brought this incase we get hurt or something. "I said handing it to her.

" Oh yeah! I remember, Aaron said that Y/n here, is in fact a girl scout!. "Aphmau said

" Where did you get the ice from?. " Kim asked.

"There is an ice dispenser right in front of us." I said pointing to the dispenser that was near the door.

"When did Y/N~chan become so prepared?. " Kawaii~chan asked.

"Since I was a kid. Roman and Grandpa taught me a lot of things on how to defend and prepare for the worst times."I said.

" That's awesome!."Melissa yelled in joy.

"Not only that we have Aaron, Garroth and Katelyn who are great fighters, we have Y/n as the prepared and advanced Fighter!. " Melissa said.

" True!. "Kim said.

" Welcome to the team Y/n."Katelyn said.

I smiled. "Thanks."

~°Aaron's POV°~

I was playing with my phone until I heard Zane and Garroth fight.

"Oh come on Zane. Y/n is cute and a fighter!. "Garroth said.

I turned my head and looked at them.

" Are you checking out my sister?. "I asked.

" No. Well not me at the point. Garroth here, has a crush on your twin sister which makes me feel so crazy that I have to listen to it!. " Zane said.

" I do not. "Garroth said crossing his arms.

I raised an eyebrow." O-okay. I do have a crush on her but why be mad about it? Can't I have feelings for the one I adore?. "Garroth said.

" No and seriously?! My twin sister? Why couldn't it be Kim or anyone else but Aphmau and Y/n?. "I said.

Garroth's face turned red.

" Oh Irene.. "I said leaning back on my seat.

" W-Well..I.. Uh.. Had a c-c-crush on h-h-her b-before in m-middle S-school. "Garroth said and I faced him.

" Middle school? Was she with us before?. " I asked them.

They all nodded.

" How come I didn't notice her?. "I asked.

" Well for starters, you were studying hard and always sitting at the back while she was in front of class always talking with Lucinda. " Zane said.

" You noticed each other when you were grouped for a game." Zane said.

FLASHBACK

"Okay kids, today we will play Paint me a Picture. To play this game, you should form a picture with your group from the words I want you to form. You only have 20 seconds to form. "The Teacher explained.

" Awesome!. "Garroth yelled.

" Okay, Ready?. "

We all nodded.

" Okay! Paint me a picture of a Wedding!. " The teacher yelled.

Lucinda was part of our group so she made us our roles. She quickly dragged me and a maroon haired girl to the center of what seems to be a wedding arch made of kids.

" You guys will become the groom and bride. Now freeze."Lucinda said.

"Lucinda.. You know I don't want to be the center of attention!. "The girl yelled

" it's either that or we lose. " Lucinda said arranging the others.

" In 3,2,1! Freeze!. "The teacher yelled.

The teacher looked at us.

" Aww so cute!. "The teacher awwed at us.

" You'll get ten points. "The teacher said and we unfreeze.

The girl sighed and looked at me.

" Uhmm.. Yeah. "The girl walked to Lucinda.

Weird.

Flashback ends..

" Now I remember. " I said.

" Yeah, lucky I have the good memory here or else you'd be a wreck. "Zane said laughing.

" She was randomly with us.."I said.

"Randomly. "