Missed You

~°Y/n's POV°~

Garroth presented the cake. Zane looked like he could burst out crying. I did only one best way one person couldn't cry, I hug him.

"Happy Birthday, Zane. "I said hugging him tighter.

Zane hugged me back.

" Thanks goodness you're back... "Zane whispered.

He looked up and nodded." Thank you. "

I let go of the hug and Garroth swung his arm around my shoulder with the cake on his hand. I looked at him then rolled his eyes.

" You know, I just recovered from a near death at the hospital and you're here putting your arm on my shoulder. Didn't you know I still have a weak shoulder?. "I asked and rolled my eyes.

Garroth chuckled uncomfortably and then smiled. He helped me to Melissa and Aaron.

" It's good to have you back, Y/n. "Garroth said with a smile.

He looked at Zane and then smiled. He held Zane's hand and dragged him downstairs laughing. Melissa gave me a big hug and then held my shoulders.

"Sis,Don't be running away again, Okay?." Melissa said slightly giggling.

I giggled, "Sure..."

But I won't promise...

~°Aaron's POV°~

Melissa was helping Y/n out, since she had broken a leg and got a huge wound behind her back. I sighed. Y/n looked back at me.

" Aaron, Is something wrong?. "She asked in a concerned tone.

" Not really. "I said shrugging.

She suddenly ran out of Melissa's arms and attempted to come to me, instead she fell on the ground with a thud.

" Y/n!."Melissa and I yelled.

Y/n gave us a hand signal. "No, I'm fine." She said slowly trying to stand up.

She stood up slowly and tried to maintain her balance. She wobbled.

"W-Woah. "She said wobbling.

" Y/n, be careful. "I said coming near.

" I'm fine.. I.. Just wanted to walk on my own. I'll shout if I'll need you help. "Y/n said to Melissa as she slowly walked towards me.

" Are you sure?. "Melissa asked.

" Yeah I'm pretty sure. Aaron would keep me in company anyways. "Y/n said side hugging me.

Melissa nodded and left. Y/n looked at me.

"Don't worry about me. I'm fine."Y/n said with a concerned smile.

" Yeah. I won't. "I said to her smiling.

" Of course you do. "She said rolling her eyes.