Things Out In A Bout

~°Your POV°~

"Mommy? Where are you taking me?"

I looked around as I saw a kingdom burning. I saw a mother and daughter running to some place.

"Mommy has to keep you safe darling."her mother said.

The mother then looked at me. She looked sad. I heard the fire crackling.

" Mommy Look!" the girl yelled.

I looked up and saw a fair woman. She had white skin and wore a blue dress with a hood connected.

" That's ----" the mother said something but it wasn't audible.

"Do not worry my people." The woman in a Blue dress said.

In a blink of an eye, the fire was gone. Everyone around me was rejoicing. I was stuck in a crowd. Everyone was clapping. I could barely move in this crowd.

"All hail Princess Circe. The newborn of our Empire!" The lady in the blue dress said.

Suddenly, everything around me turned into a baby's bedroom.

"Now now, your sister is just a wee baby right now. You can't really play your magic on her. It's not safe." the lady in a Blue dress said.

"Aww... But--"

"No buts. She has to be safe. She'll be the next reigning queen soon." the lady in the blue dress said carrying a small baby.

The woman in a Blue dress was smiling as she played with the baby girl. The baby squealed in happiness.

"She even has that cute squeal from her mother." The woman in a Blue dress said.

Suddenly, everything rippled. I was looking at faint pictures. Out of the blue, I heard screaming. I was suddenly in the middle of some village. People were screaming and running around in chaos.

" What are we gonna do now MA?!" the two boys yelled at the woman in a pink dress.

"We need to keep baby sis safe..." the woman in pink said.

"Wha? You can't possibly---"

The woman in pink nodded.

"It's only safe to hand her to them. I know that you may think it's bad but we have to."The woman in a pink dress said.

Suddenly, a bright light came. I then saw silhouettes.

" Please take care of her and keep us safe until we find a new realm. "I heard the voice of the woman earlier.

" No. "A man's voice was heard.

" Please... I beg you take her and keep us safe until we can move. "

" S---"

" I said no. I will not keep a mere child in my realm!"The male voice said.

" I will take her... "a soft female voice said.