Slowly Revealing

~°Asch's POV°~

"The family portrait. How? This portrait disappeared long before Circe was gone. I am sure that father burned this right before our eyes. But how? How does it look like it hasn't been touched? Or worse, burnt?" I said in question.

Pierce immediately picked up Y/n and sighed.

" There are so many things we do not understand Asch. It's better if we get them back." Rhys said.

"I agree." Pierce nodded.

A few minutes later, Y/n and Noi were laying down on Circe's bed. They were unconscious. I couldn't help to think about the painting and how it showed up.

"How did this happen?" Lady grandma asked.

"A lot happened Lady Grandma and that human is not what it seems." Leif spoke up.

We all looked at him.

"Y/n has been here with us for a few moons. She spoke of the deepest darkest secret I had. How could she have known about my clan!? This is absurd." Leif said in panic.

"Who the heck was that flaming princess Pierce?" Leif looked at Pierce in anger.

Pierce stayed quiet.

"Tell me!" Leif yelled in anger.

"You have no right to know" Pierce said.

"No right!? All of us has the right to know who that was! She revealed so many secrets that are supposed to be secrets!" Leif said.

"Calm down Leif." Rhys said.

"How--"

"Could you all be quiet?" A voice said behind us.

We turned around in suspicion and saw a faint figure made out of glowing particles next to Y/n.

"Who are you!" I yelled.

"You all must be wondering who I am?" The figure said.

"Well, I am Sir Garroth, Y/n's past friend, who promised to keep her safe." That faint figure said.

"What? Garroth? What a weird name." I said.

"I miss her so much.." He said stroking her hair.

"What's your business here spirit?" Rhys asked.

"Simple. To tell you a few details to why I'm here and why she had lost her memories."

"I had held Y/n's body before but before I could, Y/n was destined to travel to Enki's Island and to uncover all the secrets of her powers. But because of the rough sea, their boat capsized and she chanted a spell that would keep both herself and her friends safe into the island. Once that spell was casted her soul entered a plane in which I had met her. Her soul was tired and in pain because of her power. She asked me to take her place and gave me a mission to find out the secret. Her life in Different realms has ended and she is the last one. If she dies, greater evil will arise. She's the only light we have left! Her memories are coming back but they are all about sadness and anger."