Howls

~°Aaron's POV°~

My eyes busted open. I breathed heavily. I looked around and I was in the room Hunter assigned me with. I sat up and walked out of the room. I head down the stairs and saw Hunter on the island table in the middle of the kitchen. He was asleep. I shrugged and sat down at the couch and sighed.

"Aaron?. "A voice said.

I looked at the stairs to see an Aphmau with crazy morning hair. I quietly laugh. I stood up and walked to her. She gave me a big hug and I chuckled.

" Had a bad dream, potato?. "I asked looking down at her.

" Yeah.. "She said hugging me.

I smiled and led her to the couch. I looked at her and she smiled.

" Aaron?. "She said.

" Yeah, Aph?. "I asked.

" I'm sorry. "She said with saddened eyes.

" What, why?. "I asked then she smirked.

" Now!. "She yelled.

Suddenly, a bucket full of ice cold water was poured over me. I stood up and jumped all over the place.

" So Freaking cold!!. "I yelled shivering.

Aphmau, Lucinda and Kim were laughing their butts off. I sighed. Aphmau gave me a 'got you back' look. I walked to her and directly pinned her to the wall.

" A-Aaron?!."She yelled in shock.

"You may have your revenge but that's not it. "I said with a smirk.

Aphmau looked like she has been bullied by the shadow knights. The bangs of my hair were wet and was placed in front of my face. I leaned in just enough her ear.

" You're not even close to---. "

Suddenly, I heard a howl and a growl with it. I turned around. It was familiar.. Similar..

~°Lucinda's POV°~

Aaron turned his head and then his eyes flashed red. He then collapsed on Aphmau.

" Lucinda help. "Aphmau yelped.

I nodded. I used my magic and levitate him in the air then placing him on the couch. Aphmau got up and ran to Aaron in worry. I walked to him. He was breathing heavily. Aphmau looked at me worriedly.

" What's happening to him?. " Ghost asked.

" I don't know.. "I said walking to Aaron.

" The Howl. "A voice said.

I turned around and saw Zane leaning on the wall.

" What about the howl?. "Kim asked.

"The Howl is a call. A call to those like it to come and help the one calling." Zane said.

"How do you know about this?. "I asked.

Zane shrugged." It's only a family's history that I found in old books when we were high-school. "Zane said.

" You read?. "Aphmau asked holding a giggle in.

" Yes. "Zane said rolling his visible eye.