In Different Places

Old Phoenix Drop

~°3rd Person POV°~

Everyone wanted so bad to see Y/n again. They didn't know what would happen to her without her memories. They all had the same thought rolling and circling in their heads.

Where could she be?

They became restless to finding out a way to locate her. Kim, Katelyn, Zane and Aaron went to O'khasis to find details about a portal and how and where would it open. Aphmau, Emmalyn and Garroth were in Bright Port doing the same thing. While Kawaii-Chan, Zenix and Bryan were left in Phoenix Drop.

"Kawaii~Chan wants to help..." Kawaii~Chan whines in boredom.

"We told you already Ms. Chan, we can't let you go. Lord Aphmau and Sir Garroth told us not to let you go anywhere aside from being here on Phoenix Drop." Bryan said, trying to justify the command to KC.

"But Kawaii~Chan wants to really help!" Kawaii~Chan whined even more.

"Urrggh! Can it won't you!?" Zenix yelled angrily.

Everyone in the room suddenly went in the moment of silence. Zenix rubs his forehead in frustration.

"I've been hearing both of your yodeling for hours already! Can't you both can it for a moment?!" Zenix practically yells at them.

"You and Kawaii~Chan know we can't just sit here and do nothing. My friends are trying their best to fix everything and Kawaii~Chan is here sitting down acting like a tied kitten to a pole!" Kawaii~Chan said, crossing both her arms at them.

" Ms. Chan. Maybe we can go to the library? It might help you be at ease and you might just help your friends out."Bryan suggested.

" That's not---"

" Of course! Thank you Bryan!"Kawaii~Chan said enthusiastically.

(-_-)" Was that all it take to shut her up? I said that hours ago but noooo! No one listens to me." Zenix said annoyed.

Kawaii~Chan runs downstairs in joy that she atleast found a way to help her friends. Bryan follows Kawaii~Chan after he pats Zenix on the shoulder.

" No one really does. " Bryan said walking down the stairs.

" That insensitive jerk." Zenix mumbles.

Meanwhile at Bright Port

Olden days were hard for Aphmau and Garroth since there weren't much technology around but basic and weird olden stuff.

"Is this Bright Port?" Aphmau asked.

"Yes." Emmalyn said.

"Do you have any idea where the library is?" Garroth asked.

Emmalyn adjusts her eyeglasses and smile.

"I have every idea where the library is." She smiles.

"Okay?" Garroth said weirded out.