Off To Battle

~°Demon Warlock's POV°~

"

Finally. It's time to rebuild this forsaken world and renew it!"

"Of course that's what your plan is." Y/n said rolling her eyes.

"What?" I asked.

"You see, you've taken everyone's life source and made it your power. All that's left who are alive now, are my past allies. What do you want to prove to them?" she asked.

"I will prove to Irene that I can----You sly brat!"

She was making me tick in order for me to lose my conscience and would follw her lead.

"Hmm. Not as smart as usual." she said with a smile.

"Grr. Are you making me your enemy now? Don't you remember who is in charge?" I said with a smirk.

My hands glowed and I pointed it at Y/n. A green magical collar was seen. She quickly bowed down to the floor. Her old self was back and was crying.

"I'm in control , whether you like it--" I said making her stand up.

"Or not!" I said as I snapped my fingers.

Her eyes were now green. She struggled so hard to get out of my grasp. Lately, Travis has been doing the same. It hurts and it definitely makes me lose control of both of them. Suddenly, a familiar aura came. Thuds and flapping wings were heard.
Suddenly, A woman with raven hair with wings, a man with burnt marks and a guard was standing before me.

"Aaron...? " Y/n yelped.

I quickly snapped my fingers and Y/n was beside me. She wasn't in control. She kept resisting my control which made it even harder for me.

"Let them go." The raven haired woman said.

"You three are the descendants of Irene, Esmund and Shad." I said feeling their presence.

I smirked, "The Divine Warriors."

"What happened Aaron? Did the Nether give you a hard time?" I mocked him.

"Oh you'll see the Nether yourself!" He yelled.

"And oh, how's the weak thinking, Garroth?" I said throwing green dust.

The dust covered them. I smiled as the dust would make them come under my control, well, for the weak thinking that is.

Suddenly, I fell on the ground with an Ultima on top of me. He growled. I was shocked. I quickly snapped my fingers and the Ultima was on the ground with an aggressive Y/n protecting me.
A sword was clashing its way to me. I quickly used a shield. Garroth didn't cut through and so, I popped the shield which made him fly a few inches away from me.

"This isn't fair. Is it now?" I said with a smirk.

I focused all my energy and brought out the people they cared the most. Aphmau, Aaron and Garroth saw their moms in front of them.

" Mommy?" Garroth asked.

"Mom.." Aphmau said.

"Mija" Her mother smiled.

"Aaron.." Rachel said.

Aaron turned back into a human and punched the fake figures infront of them