Actuality

~°Derek's POV°~

I came to pick up Y/n at the hospital. Rachel, Garte and Melissa were with me in the car. We drove there and went straight for her room. When we got there, Y/n was asleep.

"Y/n, wake up sweetheart. "Rachel said trying to wake her up.

Y/n twisted and turned." 5 more minutes.. "She muttered.

"Are you gonna come home or not, Y/n? It's not easy to be excused in a business meeting just to get you here. "Melissa said

Y/n's eyes opened and she sat up.

" Meli!."Y/n yelled.

"M-Meli?. "Rachel asked.

" Meli? What a strange nickname. " I said chuckling.

Rachel looked at me and gave me a disapproving and worried look.

"I-I thought calling Melissa that, would make it easier." Y/n said with an awkward look.

Melissa giggled. "Sure you can call me Meli but don't embarrass me with it." Melissa said with a smile.

"Well, Derek,we must bring her home. I have business with Vylad later and I don't want to miss it. "Garte said.

" Sure. "I nodded.

" Here. Wear this. "Rachel gave her a paper bag.

" O-oh.. Thanks. "Y/n said.

Rachel looked at us." Why don't you two head out of the room. Us girls, will help her." Rachel said.

"She is my daughter too. "I said crossing my arms.

" Derek, We had this conversation before. You don't want to end the way it did, now do you?. "Rachel said.

" Fine, you win. "I said as I head out with Garte.

As I closed the door, Garte became full silent. It was then, he talked.

" Derek, Y/n seems to be what my son cares about. "Garte said as he sighed.

" Huh? Which son are we talking about?. "I asked him.

" Garroth. My boy, doesn't want to go have a holiday with us when your daughter was missing. He seemed to talk back at me at that time. He wasn't really fond of talking back but he did it. He seems to care about Y/n, don't you think?. "Garte said leaning on the wall while crossing his arms.

I chuckled." Garte, My old friend. I just got Y/n back and it's very rarely that Garroth sees her. What relationship can be made when they meet each other rarely? You must think this thro----. "

" They haven't seen each other rarely. It's every week since she was a kid. "Garte snapped.

My eyes widened.

~°Zane's POV°~

" Big brother!. " A male voice was heard.

I rolled my eyes and turned around. I received a hug from a dark brown haired male. We part and I see it was the one and only, Vylad.

" Hey big brother. "He gave me an awkward smile.

" What do you want?. " I asked him while crossing my arms.

" Just some brotherly love. Is that so hard to ask from you?. "Vylad said.

I rolled my eyes." Yeah right. "