Chasing Fragments

~Aphmau's POV~

It has been days since we found out that there was a realm key but the question was, how were we going to find one when there was only four? We knew that Hunter had one and we also knew the king and Queen had 2. So the question was, where was the other one? Also, Aaron came back from O'khasis alone to bring news that Katelyn, Zane and Kim where heading to the great Library of O'khasis and that he got bored. (-_-) 

"Did you find anything Emmalyn?" I asked.

"Eventually, there is no information where the last amulet is." Emmalyn said putting her glasses on the table.

"Urgh! We're getting nowhere!" Garroth said in annoyance.

"Woah. Chill. Don't be so dramatic about it." Zenix said biting his apple.

Garroth walked towards him and held the rim of Zenix's uniform. "Got something to say? Say it to my face."

"Eheh." Zenix gulped.

"Garroth. Put him down." Aaron said calmly.

Garroth just looked at him with anger.

" Put him down Garroth." 

Garroth looked at me and closed his eyes. He let out a sigh and placed Zenix down.

"Bryan, could you please bring Zenix to the guard tower for training? He's had enough of his two day break." Garroth said looking down.

"Yes sir." Bryan said.

"Come on let's go." Bryan pushes Zenix away.

As they left, Garroth sat down to calm his nerves. Aaron looked at me. I signaled him to go to Garroth. Since Garroth needed man to man talk about his bestfriend, I pushed Aaron to Garroth. Aaron got closer to Garroth and rolled his eyes and sighed.

"You know bro, ever since we've been on this old timey town, You've changed. Heck. Even I changed. Like the lifestyle here is so fit for me but let's put that aside. I know you really miss your bestfriend but we shouldn't lose ourselves in a world we don't know. We gotta keep things together. We've face even worse things than these and did we lose ourselves? " Aaron said.

"May I remind you, we lost countless of times.." Garroth said.

"Woah. You're getting wordy aren't you now?" Aaron joked.

Garroth looked at Aaron with a 'Am I a joke to you?'  face.

"Look Garroth, what Aaron is trying to say is we've got to atleast have our minds together." 

"I get that guys but can't you all see that something is terribly wrong. This isn't just about Y/n. It's also about something else. Something is calling Y/n and it's not going to be good." Garroth said giving us the worried face.

~Katelyn's POV~

Everything felt awfully weird. Zane became everything people feared and he was a ruler just like his dream before when we were in Mystreet. He's obviously the king of O'khasis. So he actually did have a history here...

"Do you think it's weird that Zane is the High Priest here in O'khasis?" Kim asked.

I nodded in response. 

"It's giving me the creeps. I mean like Zane is a black hearted guy but being the king of our home-place is so creepy. Imagine we'd see him kill someone infront of us." I said sitting on the bed.