Look

"MOMMY!!!."

~°Your POV°~

I laughed at Garroth and stood up. Garroth looked at me. He then smirks.

"Never heard you laugh before. "Garroth said standing up.

I rolled my eyes." Yeah. So?."

He dusts himself and everyone comes.

"Looks like someone was having fun. "Melissa said smirking.

I scoffed and Garroth smirked.

" Yeah we did. "

I rolled my eyes and then heard a growl coming from Aaron. I looked at Aaron and felt his aura. He was protective...

" Kawaii~Chan feels a new ship coming on!. "Kawaii~chan did a small dance.

"2,4,6,8! Let's do the belly shake! Shake your hands high and low let's go!." Kawaii~chan sang.

Aphmau gasped and pushed everyone around Kawaii~chan and danced beside her.

"Let's celebrate and have some fun--. "Aphmau sang but I cut her off.

" Look, there is no new ship. There is only your ships. Don't put me into your games. Plus, why did you have to sing the Team Ommi Zoomi song?. "I said.

" You ruined Kawaii~chan's favorite song!. "Kawaii~chan complained.

Aaron laid hand on my shoulder and I shivered a little.

" Look... I.. I don't know what's wrong with me, but I do know.. That there is no new ships.. "I said in a shaky breath.

"Y/n? Are you alright?." Lucinda asked.

My shaky breath became sharper. My vision started to blur. I back up and gave them a hand signal that I was alright.

"I'm fine.. I just need to sit down.. Yeah.. Sit down.."I said walking to an unoccupied umbrella.

I sat down there and did a breathing exercise. Once my breathing was nearly okay and my vision was merely clear, I wanted to get my bag until it was already in my face.

"Hey, you okay?. "A caramel eyed woman asked. Aphmau.

" Yeah.. Thanks for giving me my bag.. "I said holding it.

Aphmau sits beside me.

" No problem. "Aphmau said with a smile.

I dug into my bag to look for my phone. I then grab it from beneath my bag and bring it out to the light.

" Gotcha.. "I said in a silent voice.

" I was gonna ask if you really wanted to hangout sometime and maybe go hiking."Aphmau said and I look at her.

"Uhmm. Sure?. "I said looking at her.

She looks back at me." Did I say that out loud?. "She asked uncomfortably.

I nodded my head and she looks away.

" Anyways, How are you feeling?. "Aphmau asked not looking at me.

" I'm fine.. For now. "I said looking at my phone.

" But then again, it was strange that It happened like that. "I said turning my phone on.

" Yeah. I mean, you went from happy to serious then annoyed to unable to breathe!. "Aphmau said and I look at her.

" Ehehe.. I'm sorry I didn't mean to uh... "She said rubbing the back of her neck.

I nod at her and gave her a smile." I understand.. " I said giving her a soft smile.

" Yeah. "Aphmau said.

I quickly sent a message to the one and only, Roman. I hope he's on his phone right now...

Suddenly, I heard light footsteps on the sand. I turned my head and looked up to see the guys chasing each other with water guns. I felt a light spray of water hit my back and I turned around to see Aaron, sticking his tongue out and running away . I sighed. I turned to Aphmau and saw her with a water gun while smirking.

"Oh Irene. "I said as I quickly put my phone in my bag and held my hands up in surrender.

Aphmau smirked and sprayed water on me. She laughed and ran away. I stood up from under the umbrella and was met up with squirts of water.

" Dang it. "I wipe my face to look at who sprayed me with water.

I look up and I was met with crystal blue eyes.

" Garroth. "I growled.

" S-Sorry. "He said.

I kick his hands and saw the water gun flying in the air. I quickly made a jump for it and grabbed it.

" Ha!."I said in triumph as I pointed the water gun in front of him.

I smirked. "Give up bleachy?." I asked.

His face grew red. "Give my water gun back.." He said.

"Oh sweetheart, You just messed with the wrong gal. "I said as my ears and tail appear.

His eyes widened and I spayed him until the water was all gone. He looked at me with cute eyes and I rolled my eyes. I threw sand at him and he coughs it out.

" Devil.. "He coughed out.

I bowed, smiling." Thank you."

He looked up to me and gave me a small smile. It was cute, yes,but never in Irene's name have I been this silly.

"I bet you won't win when my moves come. "Garroth said while fixing his hair.

"Okay, 'Garroth Ro'maeve' show me your best quirky yet cheesy line or moves. "I said throwing the water gun down.

He smirked and then slowly came to me.

" Are your legs tired from running through my dreams?. "He slowly backed me up.

" No, they are tired of picking up corny lines like that. "I said regaining my composure.

" Good one. "He said.

" Anything else?. "I said pushing him back.

" Oh. Are those astronaut pants? Cause your butt is out of this world. "Garroth said slowly backing me up again.

" N-no. These are shorts!."I said.

Slowly ,Garroth pins me on a wall, smirking at me.

"Get away from me, before I'll take the daylights off of you. "I said lowly growling.

" Your lips look lonely. Do they wanna meet mine?. "Garroth said as his face came closer.

" Garroth. "I growled.

There was a burning sensation in my chest. My eyes widened as I felt my lips met up with his. The flame grew bigger and I just kicked him away from me. He flew right into the water. I looked around and saw everyone looking at me and some were helping Garroth up. My hair started to turn red. I quickly ran away.

"Y/n Wait!. "I heard a voice call out.

I quickly ran into the beach house and head inside my room. Locking every possible entrance. Suddenly, I felt a little hug.

" Let go of me!!!. "I yelled.

" Woah Woah woah. It's me. "