Villains Arise

As the hours passed, they began to travel again towards their destination.

Y/n and the boys stood at the pinnacle of a great mountain. The state of the atmosphere seemed pleasant, sun giving its warmth and winds regulating the heat. Beautiful scenery draped in front of them like a spread bed sheet. They sat idle for a moment, feeling the breeze against their face. Y/n wore a armor under her red jacket matching her e/c colored eyes. Her skin color, so beautiful, lit up as the sun rest on it and her h/c colored hair flew with the wind.

The breeze unexpectedly stopped. She looked baffled. The weather suddenly changed, the sun was now blocked with black clouds. The atmosphere is tense, as if it anticipating an altercation to happen. Lightning flashed behind them and a lone figure is standing a safe distance behind them. He who had tiger eyes, hair of gold, broad and masculine figure stood and watch as his old colleague being protected by men. The skies immediately roared, lightning flashed from every available space of the terrain. Vegetation burned, smells of sulfur are in the air.

"Well well well. Look what we have here." said the lone figure.

Y/n, realizing that tone before turned around as the boys drew their swords out to protect her.

"Tch. You can't defeat me with just that, you ignorant fools." Said the lone figure.

He raised his hands and their broadswords levitated and turned on them.

"W-Who are you?" Asked an afraid brunette.

The figure chuckles. "Do I need to introduce myself, Leisure?"

The figure steps out of the darkness In front of them was a tiger eyed, golden hair and black clothed man. His face shocked everyone as it looked tainted with evil.

"Hunter..." Y/n said with her eyes widened.

"Hello my dear beautiful wife." He said in a menacing tone.

Y/n shocked, backed up as Hunter began to walk towards them.

"Don't get close to h--"

Dante tried to stop Hunter from coming close to her but the levitating sword got up his throat making Dante squeak. Hunter smirks as he looks at Dante's burning face of anger.

"You're a bit too flabby for her." He said looking at him.

"When I get my hands on you I'l—"

The sword got a deep on his throat making it bleed out.

Suddenly, Hunter falls to the ground along with the swords. He felt a heavy weight was on him.

"What's wrong with you!" Y/n yelled.

"This isn't you!" Y/n said with sadness laced in her voice.

Her eyes started flickering to red as she had Hunter on his back on the ground.

"Graahh!"

A lightwave came out of Hunter as they flew back. Y/n, on the edge, was groaning as she struggles to get up on her feet. Hunter, on the other hand, was now standing and facing them. His anger overflowed him and made his middle finger and thumb form a circle much more like a flicking figure. He flicked his fingers and an energy ball was developed. He pushed his hands forward which made the energy ball go towards Y/n and the boys.

"When I say run, run and head straight to the lodge and break your reflection. Got it?" Y/n said as she prepared herself.

She takes a deep breath and the energy ball was close to them.

"Run!"

Y/n runs and miraculously cuts through the energy ball in half, as each of the halves hits different areas of the mountain. The boys run down the mountain as dusts cover their visions.