In A Place We Dont Know

~°Garroth's POV°~

We've been here for like 2 days and everyone is creeping me out. They are treating me like some hero when I know I'm not... I just miss the old days. Well, escorting Aphmau is a good thing. About Y/n tho, she has been quiet. Sometimes, she just isn't herself. She acts weirdly.

Suddenly, I hear the door slam open.

"Sir Garroth, we have a situation." Bryan came in.

"What type of situation are we talking about?" I asked him as I placed my sword in this place.

"The Y/n situation."

As Bryan said that, I followed him to where Y/n was. She was standing infront of a portal thingy which she was chanting on.

"Y/n! Stop!" Aphmau yelled trying to pull her away.

I slowly walked towards her. She then looked at me with white eyes. There were markings on her hands and on the black veins.

"I just want to go home..." Y/n said, about to cry.

"Y/n... Please.." Aphmau said.

Aphmau touched Y/n's hands since it was the only way of stopping a chant. I then quickly tackle Y/n on the ground. I was shocked to see Y/n unconscious with black veins nearly covering her whole arm.

"Garroth..." Aphmau yelped.

I looked up at her and saw white markings all over her body.

"What in the name..."

"M'lord, are you okay?" Bryan asked.

I held Y/n in my arms and stood up. I looked at Aphmau as the marking stopped glowing and turned to black.

"What the?" Emmalyn said in shock.

"Those markings! I.. I've seen them before.." Emmalyn said.

"M'lord, do you think it's some illness?" Bryan asked.

"It can't be some Illness Bryan. It has to have a meaning." Aphmau said astonished at the markings.

"It always does." Aphmau added said looking at me.

I looked down and saw Y/n's white hair coming in. I carried her bridal style into my arms.

"We need to get her checked up." I recommended.

"How? The doctors here are crazy..." Emmalyn whispered.

"We really need her to be checked up... She has done this multiple times. I don't know why she keeps opening these portal thingy's ." I said in concern.

"I think I know someone." A voice said behind us.

We turned around and saw Zenix. He gave us a concerned face.

"She might help you..." Zenix said.

A few minutes later, we were in a bog. There was a large tree in the middle of it. I then saw a bridge form it's way to the tree. Aphmau and Emmalyn were behind me. They were just as amazed as I was. We entered through the large roots and saw a whole lab.