Eager To See You

~°Aaron's POV°~

We were all in front of a cave. Staring at who could go in first.

"Aaron?. "A male voice said.

We backed up in unison. A person came out of the cave. He had white hair along with his black hair and had shades on. Roman.

" Roman!. "Zane yells.

" Hello, Young Master, Zane. "Roman nodded to Zane.

Zane nodded.

" Hold the phone, When did you guys know each other? And Young Master?!. " Kim asked.

" Ah yes, We have known each other since I've been working with Derek and young master is what he prefers to be called. "Roman said.

We looked at Zane and we know he is smirking because his brows are up and he has this cheeky look.

" Where's Y/n?. "I asked looking at Roman with a serious look.

" She's inside the cave and not doing well either.. She's having panic attacks recently and I can't seem to control her. It wasn't as hard as this time to handle her.. "Roman said nodding his head side to side.

"Oh no.." Aphmau said in worry.

I nodded."Bring us to her.. "I commanded and Roman brought us to his campsite, where a woman was laying on a hay bed and tucked in a blanket.

" She hasn't been doing well lately. Things wake her up which cause her to panic when she wakes up. "Roman said looking at Y/n.

"That's strange.Nothing ever terrifies Y/n." I said.

Roman nodded and sighed. He sat at a rock at the other side of the campfire.

"Roman? Is there something we should know?. "I asked.

Roman held his head with one hand and sighed.

" It's not my position to tell you. It's hers."Roman said looking at Y/n.

"Aaron. "Aphmau tugged my jacket.

" Huh?. "I looked at her.

" Y/n has things hidden from us that not even Roman can tell. I really want to find out... I want to know what your family is hiding, Aaron. "Aphmau said and I looked away.

" It's not my position either to tell you our family secret. It's dad's. "I said sitting beside Y/n and placing her on my chest while she is unconscious.

"I hope Y/n will be fine.." Kim said, sitting down.

"She will be fine. I know it. "Lucinda said comforting Kim.

I smiled and moved a piece of Y/n's hair behind her ear. She suddenly smiled while being asleep and got snuggled on my chest.

I sighed. I looked down.

" Aaron, She'll be fine. She's strong like you and she even looks like you. "Aphmau said with a calming smile.

" Thanks Aph."I gave her a small smile.