In Their Care

~°Y/n's POV°~

We arrived at our house. Yeah, the Lycan Mansion. Aaron opened the car door and carried me into his arms. I placed my arms around his neck for support. He smiled.

"I won't drop you. "Aaron said walking inside while I'm in his arms.

" To her room please, Aaron."Mom ordered.

Aaron nodded and walked up the stairs to my room. He opened the door and laid me carefully on my bed. He stretched out after placing me.

"You're heavier than I thought you were."Aaron said finish with his stretching.

"Oh please, like you're not even as heavy as I am. "I scoffed.

He sat on my bed and handed me the diary. I took it and sighed.

" You know, huh?." I asked looking at the diary.

"No. I want you to explain it to me. "He said with a serious tone.

" A-Aaron. "I said looking up to him.

" I want to hear it from you. You're different in books than the sister I know. "He said.

I sighed." You'll know, In a quick dream. "I said with a weak smile.

I tucked in my bed and Aaron sighed.

" And, what's that supposed to mean?. "Aaron asked.

" You'll know.. "I said yawning.

I was drifting to sleep. My eyelids got heavier and the darkness consumed me. I was drifting to dreamland.

~°Aaron's POV°~

She fell asleep. I decided to leave the room. I turned off the lights and head out of the room, slowly closing the door. I heard a click and the door was closed. I turned around and head into my room. I opened the door of my room then closed it. Once I turned around, Mom was there.

"Aaron, come and sit with me. I have something to tell you." Mom said patting my bed.

I sat down on my bed waiting for her to tell me.

"What is it?. "I asked.

" Hunter disappeared. "She said.

My eyes widened." The tiger eyes? I mean, he's just a frequent friend but I mean he's cool!. "I said.

" This was the video captured at the company. "Mom gave me a tablet.

" What was he doing at the company?. "I asked, looking at her.

" He was accompanied by Roman. They were going to be the ones who were in charge of the company while we were all taking care of Y/n at the hospital." Mom said and I looked at the tablet.

~°Video°~

"Roman, I have to go. "Hunter said placing stacks of paper on Roman's desk.

Roman stood up and shook his head.

" Whatever your business is, I'll support you,son."Roman said placing a hand on Hunter's shoulder.