Enraged To Fight

~°Derek's POV°~

Y/n looked away then started shaking. Aphmau came with some hot water and put it beside Roman who is near Kim.

"Aphmau, Take care of Kim. Y/n needs help. "Roman said and Aphmau nodded.

" Kiddo... Kiddo.. "Roman said helping me put Y/n on the bed.

Y/n started shaking even more then screamed. Her eyes turned purple and her figure changed. We all backed up and her sight. She became an ultima wolf. She stood there breathing hot breaths. She turned back to her human form and quickly held my hand.

"We... Need to fight them.. It's now or never, dad.. "Y/n said exhausted.

Roman backed up." Derek that's not--. "

Suddenly, I was knocked to the ground. My face was hurting. Y/n was there smiling evilly with her red eyes glowing.

" That's not Y/n!. "Roman yelled attacking Y/n.

I slowly stood up,"I can see that! ."

Y/n wasn't who she was. I saw behind her another figure. There was an angel and a young girl. .

"No.. No!."I started running to the two figures.

"Irene! DON'T TAKE MY CHILDREN!. " I yelled as I was slammed unto the ground. .

I then fell in front of the two figures. Irene smiled and the girl disappeared. A bright light then came.

" Derek!."

"What?."

"Derek!."

My eyes burst open and I saw Roman. He had bandages on his face. I quickly sat up, holding my head.

"What happened?. "I asked as I felt bandages on my head.

" Y/n accidentally hit you on your back which caused you to slam on the ground. "Roman said.

" Is she okay?. "I asked.

He nodded." Yes. She turned back to normal when she accidentally hit you. "

"Where is she now?. "I asked him.

He looked away.

" Roman, where is my daughter?. "I asked.

" She left. "

" WHAT?!. "

~°Your Pov°~

I sighed as the wind blew my hair. The sound of the water splashing between the sides of the ship was peaceful and helping me. We've been on this ship for two days already and so much planning was done. I looked at the marking that grew on my pulse. It was a head of a wolf in which it cried. I sighed.

The Lycan's Curse..

Suddenly, a hand was laid on my shoulder. I relaxed a little knowing who it was.

"Hey Y/n.." His voice always made me calm in situations like these.

He was always there on my rebellious phase. We always fought monsters and creatures that were unknown to us together. He knew how I was and how everything was... Garroth.

"Thank you for coming with me, Garroth. I didn't expect you'd come, after losing nearly half of your family because of me. "I said staring at the sea.