"Oh good morning my beautiful wife Calla!" he greeted me warmly, spreading more jam into his toast. He continued sloppily chewing his food.

"You disgusting piece of SHIT"

"Pardon?"

"You think you can send him away? And then what? What will that solve Leo?"

He wiped his mouth clean, gently lifting his eyes towards mine."My dear calla! Please why are you so upset?"

"You know exactly why I'm upset you little dipshi—"

"Calla! I suggest you learn to control your tongue."

"Why? What are you going to do? Cut it off?" I mocked him. Just as I said that, he lifts his fork and points it behind my figure.

I turned around and my heart stops instantly.
It was a vision.
An image I never thought would transpire.

I see my mother, my father, and Sarai standing together as they watched me. They looked at me with shock in their eyes but hidden behind the surface was a hint in joy?

"Mother... father...Sarai??"

What were they doing here? In Genovia?

Sarai was the first to step foward, timidly meeting me halfway.

Before she had the chance to complete her steps, I ran over to them and hugged her, pulling her and my mother into my arms before hugging my father.

The tears in my eyes had no interest of ceasing. I dropped down to the floor to kiss Sarai and now thick tears dropped from her cheeks as she buried her head between my arms.

I pull her away and cup her jaw into mine. "Sarai! Look at you!" I admire, kissing her forehead with care.

"Calla!! Look at you! You look like a dream!" she smiled.

"How grown you've become. You're beautiful Sarai"

"No! Look at you Calla" she sighs, lifting her eyes to my crown and we giggle in familiarity, hugging and embracing each other in love. Leo comes behind us, pulling Sarai and my mother into his arms as he kisses my cheek.

"When Calla told me how much she missed her family, I simply had to bring you all here!"

I frowned trying to hide my grimace as he held me. So that was his plan? To pretend that all was fine in the kingdom of Genovia? He purposely did this... to make me look mad.

"Our letters Calla! You never replied?" Sarai frowned. "We thought you became too good for us." She pouted playfully.

"I have just been so busy with ruling and palace life" I lied, looking over at Leo.

"I thought it best if I brought them here wife. A late birthday gift to you my love." He smiles, kissing my cheek carefully. He turned his attention over to my family and smiled. "I baked Calla a magnificent cake but she seemed to not really favor the flavor" he bragged.

My family smiled politely then looked over at me.

"I know! Why don't my guards show them to their rooms" he snaps, ushering a small company of guards.

"Oh emperor how wise you are but I will show them myself" I interrupted. I knew he was trying to get me in the room alone but I did not care to be in his company.

"Oh I insist Calla. guards?" He calls out for them again, "show them to their quarters" he demanded. I hug Sarai and my mother goodbye before the door closes.

"Nice people. They bear no resemblance to you" he shrugged, making his way to the table to eat again.

"And that is your plan? To win my families graces?"