8

"I have still not learned your name?" I say, staring at my servant who prepped the sheets for the event soon to come.

"Lizabeth" she says flatly, fluffing another pillow.

"Well Lizabeth! I do hope we will come to be timid acquaintances whose friendship will blossom into a rich but fulfilling companionship"

She stared at me rather oddly but smiled and turned to strip the blanket off from the mattress. "You do know he will be coming soon? To take your chastity?" Lizabeth says, pulling her gaze to mine.

"Yes and I am excited for the event!" I smiled, pulling the sleeve of my nightgown a little lower to appear more sultry.

"Joyous?" she asked skeptically. "Has your mother talked to you...about...??"

"Of course!" I cut her off, running a finger through my long black curls. "I think the whole thing is...magical? Don't you? To be intertwined with the one you love;  both of you, timid yet eager to be one. He carefully caresses you, with tender kisses trailing down your spine as he impatiently peels off your clothes. We will continue on well into the early morning and when it is all done, he kisses you, carefully catching your breaths as you each stare at each other in love" I smile, looking out the window in absolute bliss

A comfortable silence fills the room before Lizabeth speaks once more. "I...mean....alright" she frowned before turning to pick up the sheets from the floor.

I stand from the chair and take her hands into mine, looking at her with admiration. "Thank you Lizabeth.... For all that you do"

She smiled warmly and patted my hand before leaving me alone in the room.

—-

I waited patiently, pressing my feet against the pattered carpet of the elegant room. I was nervous for our first night of intimacy but took it with open heart. The doors opened and in he entered with two guards at his side; a bottle of wine was in his hand.

I smile sheepishly pushing s lose curl from my face.
He looked handsome in the afternoon light as he held his crown in one hand.

"My king, even when the deepest tides of the oceans, move, I will be like the sand on the beaches. Even the softest moonbeam shows its heart I have kept myself only for you. To let out love blossom into a world where—-"

"Talk less." he cuts my words off, ripping off my gown and pushing me to the bed. I couldn't help but heat as he stared at me in lust, taking in my body with desire. "It will make this more bearable." he grumbled, unlatching his belt and carelessly entering in. He took no time to caress and stroke my body with care. His legnth was massive, stretching my walls violently. "Fuck your tight" he cursed grabbing a perky breast with heat.

"Ouch..." I mutter beneath a breath, trying so hardly to adjust. He pounded in, refusing to take his time as I clutched his arms for mercy, gasping as he went deeper. I was not used to this new sensation of pleasure.

He scoffed beneath his tongue , almost sneering at my innocence. More and more the bed rocked until he paused and filled me with his warmth. I tried to stare into his eyes but he simply closed his own. pulling out and slipping back into his pants.

It hadn't even been a minute.

"Ystev!!" He yelled walking to the pick an apple from the bowl of fruit in the middle of my room. The priest came in and looked at me, kneeling to greet him.

"I know you heard everything you little pervert. Am I finished? We have consummated and I've got another pussy to warm.
No offense!" he turns his head to me in acknowledgment before winking and biting into his apple again.

Ystev walked over to the bed, lifting the covers as I rested naked beneath them. A small spot of blood stained the middle. He looked up at me and nodded, lifting his hands to his heart. "In the name of the father, son and Holy Ghost" he made the sign of the cross. "May this union bring upon a child. The future heir to the throne" he prays looking at me through a smirk.

I hated how smug he always looked but Leo was too oblivious to see it. He chewed the core of the Apple before pushing on his crown. Just before he left, he turned around to face me hesitant to let out his words.

"Yes?" I smiled, eager to hear his words. Maybe they would be assuring words of encouragement? Maybe he would ask to lay beside me so he could shower me with kisses? Just like the princes did in the books?

"I didn't quite .... well. I don't remember your name?" He says bluntly. I didn't know what think or feel as I heard his confession. I only looked to observe him as he stood there impatiently.

".... Calla..." I said defeated at the turn of events.

"Righttttt..."he nodded and turned once again to leave me alone in my room.

—-

The next morning I wake up with bruises. I was sore beyond repair. I lift the covers and see dark bruises trailing where his palms once gripped me; each mark painting my body.

He was certainly ....eager.

Lizabeth comes in and I quickly pull the covers over my body; I knew she came to bathe me and would eventually see them but it was strange; for some reason.. I did not want wish for her to see them.

"Good morning your majesty" she says, moving to the bathroom to start the water.

"Good morning Lizabeth" I smiled trying to hide my emotions. I heard the whooshing of water filling the porcelain basin before the faucet stopped. Lizabeth came out from the room and stood to face me.

"I have prepared the bath for you so whenever you're ready empress"

"umm I wish to be alone ....if that is okay?"

"Your wish is my command." she nodded leaving the room in haste. A cloud of relief hovers over me as I think of the crises diverted. I couldn't stand to face her after romanticizing the night; there was nothing romantic about it.

"Hissss" I whispered, struggling out the sheets; the pain in my muscles were severe. I couldn't even move that much as I staggered to the bathroom to bathe.

The warmth of the waters easily soothed my aches but not my spirt. I was still confused to where my emotions geared to.

I loved Leo with all my heart, but certain things he did turned me off.

Just as I dipped another leg into the bath, Lizabeth came in, pushing a towel above the chair. I dipped lower to hide from her but she only stared at me, crossing her arms above her chest. "I have been a slave in this palace for many years. I know every crevice, every painting, every archway. I even know the number of rooms in this palace" she says.

I looked at her carefully as she revealed this to me.

"345 rooms well 346 to be exact if you count the old room that was converted into the prayer chapel" she said. Lizabeth paced to where I relaxed, lifting my arm while calmly inspecting my skin. Her eyes ran over every inch of my body, taking in the dark hue of the  bruises. "I guess the night didn't go as planned?" Lizabeth smirked, reaching to grab a small jar of something then spreading a thick white paste on each arm.

"I think.. maybe I was a bit optimistic about the whole night?" I admitted sheepishly.

"Oh never! Of course not!" she smiled sarcastically. I forced a smile to my lips before pulling my fingers out the murky waters. "He didn't even ...kiss me after we were done" I revealed.

Lizabeth was silent as she continued rubbing my skin with the thick paste. It was soothing to my senses. She wiped her hands clean once she finished and went to place down the tray. I knew she was eager to busy herself so not to speak; maybe to refrain from saying "I told you so"

Even then, her silence was her solidarity with me; there was nothing more to say...to do....

So, I simply sat in the tub, staring into the distance as I thought of my new life as empress. There was no turning back or running away now, especially since we consummated the union.

I was truly the new Empress of Genovia.