2.59. Game On

Joss' POV

My head hurts because of my wifey. I knew he had a deal with Dan but he won't tell us what he's planning. Every time I asked him about it, he dodged. Joong and Troy tried to fish some information from him but Bas' lips are sealed.

Bas kept his distance from us and he always stayed inside the room. I am worried what he might do while he's alone. Since yesterday when we went home, he never say anything and he's always in his thoughts.

"I'm afraid that I can't have some word from Young Master." Joong informed me.

"Is he trying to meet Dan without telling us?" Troy asked us.

I sighed and so desperate what my wifey is thinking. If he was planning to meet Dan then our efforts are all gone to waste.

"I won't let that happen. We should keep an eye on him. I know Bas is making a plan on his own and something made him sealed his lips." I said.

Saint and Zee came in at the living room and asked us why we were so disturbed.

"Is there any problem?" Saint asked. No one answered him until he sat down the couch. "Don't let me repeat what I asked."

"Bas is planning something." Joong said.

"I know he is but he's too reserved. He won't share it to us and something is fishy after he had a conversation with Dan." I said and felt so mad for not trusting on us.

What puzzled me was Bas' facial expression. I've know him for hiding his reaction and every time something bothers or threatened him, he showed dead eyes. That conversation, there was a threat that made him too reserved.

Joong asked me if Bas will meet Dan on a certain day. I am positive that he will meet that crazy idiot but the question is, when?

"We need to watch over him." I said.

"You're telling us you don't know either when he will meet Dan?" Saint asked me and raised his brow. "I thought you can get something from him."

I laughed out loud that made him confused. "I am submissive when it comes to my wifey. What he says is a law for me."

Saint shook his head while I showed him a grin. He felt so disappointed when he knew that I am that submissive towards his brother. Troy received a call and smiled. I asked him what's that call about.

"I have the last location of Dan since the day he called our Young Master." He informed us and I rushed towards him. "Chill, don't get to excited."

Dan was nearby at the mansion on the day my wifey was discharged from the hospital. That is why he was too lax making threats on my wifey because he knew he can easily control Bas if someone is involved. That threat, he really means it and if Bas thought that Dan is bluffing, this mansion turns to a ruin.

After we found out Dan's last location, Troy had no information beyond that. The next time we can track him is when he called my phone. I never allowed Bas to get a new phone and I threw all his old phone just to keep Dan in contact with us before he can reached out to my wifey.

As of now, we don't have a plan because we were clueless what will be our next move. Bas is quiet and always stayed at the room. I always kept an eye on him the whole day.

Three days had passed, I haven't received any calls from Dan. I thought he's going to reach us as he was so desperate to have Bas again. My wifey had no suspicious actions when I am with him except that he wasn't that sweet anymore. When I tried to hug or cuddle him, he pushed me away. I felt hurt and sad but I understand that it wasn't the perfect time to do such things. I always follow him like a dog following his master. He's too quiet that made me deaf. Joong and Troy already set up a tight security around the mansion.