2.41. Out of the Shell

Three weeks later, Bas was busy with his project presentation. He took more of his time for that project than spending time with Josh. The kid always asked me why my wifey is always out and working so hard. I simply answered him that Bas needs to do well on his project or else he will go broke. The kid understood but he can't avoid asking me about his Mommy Bas.

I accepted less patients nowadays because I focused on Josh. I tried calling Yela for so many times but her phone cannot be reach. Bas just told me to take care of Josh for now until Yela comes back. I went to Yela's place and took some of Josh's things there.

At the hospital, people are gossiping about Kim's plan for the hospital. I've heard he's going to expand the hospital with a new building which is nice to think of. But, expanding it will consume of Bas' time. He can no longer spend some time with Josh if that's the case.

I asked the nurses whether they like the expansion and yes they were because Kim wanted to recruit more medical staffs as well.

That was a good plan.

However, I still hate that guy so much for taking away my wifey. I'm being unprofessional and I don't care. I hate him so much!

While I was on my rounds, I received a message on my phone. It was from Bas' secretary. She gave us a memo for an upcoming party, Bas' engagement party. I felt like I don't want to attend because it hurts when I see my wifey with another. I might cause a scene there if I can't control myself and get loose. I didn't reply and just think about it whether I'll attend next week.

But for now, I need to be focus on the upcoming presentation. Everyone is oblige to attend the project presentation of Bas which mostly of the board members are pretty excited.

After my rounds, I went to see Troy for our plans. He informed me that my father is getting ready for the presentation this Friday and I've got three days left to prepare.

"Are you sure about your plan, Joss?" He asked me.

"Yes. If that makes my father stop then I will."

He sighed and said. "Alright. You knew what will happen afterwards."

"I don't care whether father will cast me away or hate me. I want to save my wifey's life and at the same time, saving my father from a grave sin." I said.

"Okay then. I already laid my plans with my men. They're equipped and already know what to do on Friday." Troy informed me.

"Make sure that no one will die." I clarified.

"Not in our hands, Dude."

I nodded and he's the only one I can trust for now. I've been on my own and my goal is to keep my wifey safe.

While I was talking with Troy, my phone rang and didn't expect Sir Carlos to call me. I hesitated on answering it but I ended up taking his call.

"Yes, Sir?" I said after I received his call.

"What are your plans Joss? I hope that man your sitting with won't ruin my plan."

I was surprised when he mentioned about Troy. I looked around and tried to look for Sir Carlos but I can't find him.

"You can't find me, Joss." He said and I felt frustrated. I didn't know that he will let his men followed me. "I warn you. I hope your men won't do something reckless or else, I will go against you"

"We have one goal, Sir Carlos and I know you know that." I said.

"I hope so but my plans isn't the same as yours. If you're going to defend Sebastian against your father and Barbra, then let me do the offense." He said.