2.57. Guess Who?

Bas' POV

I was glad that Joss found us in the city two days ago. Joong and his men came to our aid when my husbey notified them. My mother was so happy to see us that she even gave us tight hug, longing for our presence. I immediately called a doctor to assess Zee who was tortured when he was captured along with my big brother, Saint. However, I don't have the guts to tell my family about what Scott did and being the leader of the Argus Organization. Instead, I reshuffled my story telling them that it was Mr. Harrington who led the organization and Barbra was with him. She believed what I said and I felt guilty on it.

Now, I know what father feels when he knew who was the source of our problem.

Joss stayed with me for two days, keeping his eyes on me not even a second. I took a rest and at that moment, I thought of a plan to help out my big brother, Scott. I haven't heard from him and it worries me so much. I don't know what happened to him after the day we escaped from the hideout.

"I know what you're thinking." Joss said while I stared outside from the window. "Why you didn't tell her the truth?"

"I understand how my father feels." I answered and turned back, looking at him straight to his eyes. "I don't want their hearts to be broken especially my mother."

"But, she has the right know it wifey."

"Yes, but knowing my mother, she will do the same thing as what father did. She'll protect her son no matter what he did wrong."

"And how about you? Not telling them the truth is also a form of protecting your brother."

"I'm not protecting him. I am helping him for now." I said and walked to the dresser to pick up my phone. "I'm going to do what is right, Joss. I hope my big brother will understand."

Joss sighed and went closer to me then he kissed my forehead. He had no clue that I hide the fact the I was fucked by my big brother. If he knew, he won't let my brother live. I'd rather stay quiet for it and will tell him soon.

I dialed butler Seo's number and told him that I will meet my father this afternoon. Joss told he will accompany me but I refused. He got mad and I told him my reason that I have something to talk with my father, privately. He sulked on the bed and tried to calm him down then he asked me to make love with him. My conscience haunts me and deep inside of me I can't make love with him. I'm scared that he will find out that my big brother do me on the bed. Joss knew every part of my body and I'm worried that he might caught me through making love with him.

"Not today, Joss." I said.

"Why not today? I miss you so much and..."

"It's not my focus right now. I am in the middle of a problem that needs to be solve as much as possible. Maybe that time, I can make time with you... I mean you can have a week with me."

He grinned and it was my only option to avoid having sex with him at this moment.

"Sounds great and you mean that, huh?"

"I mean it. You can do whatever you want for a week."

He hugged me tight and kissed me on my lips. At least I diverted him from invading my body for now.

Afternoon comes, I went to Joss' condo where my father is staying. Tee accompanied me and I saw butler Seo waiting. He greeted me and informed me about what my father did while I was gone. He opened the door for me and I saw my father sitting on the couch.

"I bet you already knew who..."

"I did." I interjected and he looked at me with those blank stare of his. I sat down on a couch across him and asked. "Is it difficult for you to do what is right, father?"