2.53. Game Plan

Three days had passed, I haven't seen my wifey worried about his problems. He was too focused on his job leaving aside his personal matters. He continued working, doing meetings, reading reports, proposals either projects or partnership, doing rounds on the establishments under his company and more. 

I am bored and my wifey doesn't have time with me. We barely talked with each other and five minutes was lucky for me to have. He's busy and very focused on the company, and of course, his plans as well against the Shadow and the Argos organization. I had a thought to accept the offer to be the CEO of the hospital but I already refused it. 

After I brought lunch and dine in with my wifey in his office, I went to the restaurant and booked dinner for tomorrow. I wanted my wifey to spent time with me at least on dinner. I booked the garden area and instructed the manager to set the dinner as romantic. I gave them cash to buy fresh white roses for the venue. I placed my order for the food, wine, and other stuffs then I went to the flower shop to buy a bouquet for my wifey. I ordered red roses that was wrap on a fancy paper. 

"Joss?" 

I looked back and saw Saint together with a guy who looks almost similar to him.

"Did you buy flowers for my little brother?" Saint asked.

"Yes. I'll ask him for a dinner date tomorrow." I answered and he grinned at me. "How about you? Are you going to buy flowers for whom?" 

He suddenly changed his facial reaction and his cheeks became pinkish. 

"Actually, I'm going to buy him a bouquet of flowers." The guy beside him answered instead of him. Saint hit the guy on the tummy and frowned at him.

"Is there something wrong?" I curiously asked.

"No! Everything is well." Saint stuttered.

The guy chuckled and I smirked. I already had a hunch that Saint is dating the guy beside him. The way the guy looked at him was been locked on to him. Saint is keep on blushing and he stuttered a lot.

"Anyway, I need to go home. I promised your mother to that I will help her cook for dinner." I said.

"Wait! I'll come with you. We're heading to the mansion after here." Saint said.

Saint asked me to wait for them. He didn't his car because he likes to commute than driving even though he had his boyfriend to drive for him. I waited and discreetly observed them. They're so sweet to each other and the guy always keep his eyes on Saint like a glue that sticks.

After they bought some flowers, we went to my car and we headed to the mansion. The guy sat down on the shotgun while Saint sat on the passenger's seat. Saint was very talkative and I felt awkward when he asked me about my love life with his little brother. Of course, I want to boast my love life because I am happy that Bas end up with me and not to some mediocre guys who wanted him badly. However, when Saint asked me about sex life, I am hesitant to tell him about it. His boyfriend rebuked him from going further on my sex life.

We arrived at the mansion with the housemaid greeted us. We went inside and Miss Serah was surprised to see his son, Saint. They hugged each other and his mother gave him a peck on his cheek. 

"What brought you here, son?" Miss Serah asked.

"The car brought me here, Mom." 

Without hesitation, Miss Serah hit her son's head. "Stop being so smart-ass, Saint." 

Saint laughed and he gave his mother a peck on her cheek.

"I'm sorry. I'm only kidding."