16. Love Can Make You Green

Dan was so surprised to see me when I interrupted them. He came near me and tried to explain things about what I heard. I noticed Amber was smirking and she felt happy with what happened.

Why is she smiling? Does she have any intention of breaking my relationship with Dan? Or, is she into Dan?

"Baby, let me explain." Dan said.

"There's no need to explain. You're busted." Joss said and Dan glared at him.

Amber noticed me and she shifted her facial expression into a sad face like she was the victim, when I stared at her.

"Stay out of this, Joss! You're not involve!" Dan exclaimed.

"Yeah right! I'm still his brother."

Dan sarcastically laughed at him and said. "As if you really care."

Joss got mad and was about to start a fight but I glared at him and he stopped. I was not in the mood to listen their argument. What I wanted was Dan's explanation.

I am not the type of person to believe what other people say althought it hurts when I know that something happened between Dan and Amber.

"Get inside!" I snarled at Joss and he obeyed.

"Alright. I'm just inside if you need me." He said but I didn't reply because I was glaring at Dan right now.

Joss went inside but Amber was still standing and watching so I shifted and glared at her as well.

"Leave us!" Dan exclaimed at Amber and she went.

I know I am not that scary because I really don't know how to be scary but when I got mad, I literally like an animal that will bite anytime.

"Baby, please listen to me."

"I'm giving you ten minutes to explain." I said.

Before he spoke, he took a deep breath then he started to tell me the truth.

"What you heard was a hearsay. I don't know what really happened but I was abducted when I was unconscious. I was about to meet you at that day but I suddenly felt dizziness until I passed out. When I woke up..."

"You found yourself with Amber, is that it?" I interrupted and he nodded.

My heart was squeezed when I asked him and answered that I am right about it.

I hit him on chest very hard and Dan didn't stop me. He let me hit him until I was satisfied. I don't know how many times did I hit him and after I stopped, I cried so much. It really hurts to know that the person you love so much slept with another person.

"I'm sorry, baby. I know I can't clear myself with this incident but I'm trying to get some evidence and tell you about it once I have it." Dan said.

"But you never got one, right?" I said while I was crying.

He nodded and I felt that I was betrayed. My hands were on his chest and I leaned my head on his shoulder.

"How can you not tell me? Do you think that I will not understand about what happened to you?" I asked him while I tucked my face on his chest.

"I am afraid that you might break up with me. But, I'm trying my best to clear myself from it and unfortunately, I can't. I was framed up and don't know what to do anymore." He answered and his voice cracks like he was crying too.

This is the first time that I felt pain from loving someone. It really hurts but does it really have to end up like this?

I understand why he kept it from me because of the fear that I might break up with it but that was wrong. I am not like that. I love Dan and I know he's trying his best too to clear up things first before he will tell me.