2.48. Jeopardy

Joss' POV

Finally, I made love with my wifey last two nights ago and here I am taking care of him because he can't get up due to what I had done. For more than ten years, my stamina prevailed and made six rounds even though my wifey was tired already. He didn't complain yet he allowed me to keep going on and I obeyed my Queen.

He had no fever but only pain on his hole that made him uncomfortable. I forgot that my wifey's entrance never been penetrated for ten years and I am glad that he reserved it for me when that night comes.

Josh was worried why his Mommy can't get up nor walk properly and he asked me what happened. I lied of course because I don't want a child know about our nasty things we did.

"It's been two days and it still hurts." My wifey complained and I chuckled.

"I just obey my Queen."

He rolled his eyes and I helped him up to feed him. Josh assisted me on feeding Bas because he was too worried. Bas never skipped meals because he wants to get better and go back to work. Maybe that stupid Kao is looking for my wifey now.

After Bas had his breakfast, I asked Josh to watch over while I wash the dishes. I made it quick and went back to our bedroom. I saw Bas sleeping while Josh sat beside him reading his textbook.

"Can you go back to your bedroom and study." I said.

"No, I want to stay with Mommy. I promise, I won't make a sound." He answered.

"But you're making a sound right now."

"Dad, I'm only responding. Not making a sound just what you're thinking."

Geez.

He really knows how to get into my nerves. I don't want to argue with the kid because he always got some answers to shut me up. I let him be and he quietly studying beside his Mommy which it makes me annoyed. I want to cuddle my wifey but the kid is my hindrance.

I sat down on the couch checking on my phone and realized that Troy's loyalty isn't mine but with my wifey. I can no longer attest for that since Bas is my queen and no one shall every defy my queen. I decided to activate my Facebook account and checked on some updates. I haven't saw any news about my father's case or maybe, there was no case filed against him. I was wondering why the Deveraux didn't file a case yet. Are they thinking that they're going to file a case once the mastermind is caught?

I noticed that my messenger had too many notifications so I downloaded the app again. Most of the messages were from my friend, Paul. He asked about how I was going with my life after my father was caught. Also, he asked me where I am or I am been living with Bas again because it was on the news that Bas finally left the Deveraux group, which is a total lie. They didn't know that my wifey is still in control through his mother and Nine. I wanted to reply but I didn't. I thought that if I did, they will track me and might find us where we were living so I uninstall the app again.

I put down my phone on the table and went to the balcony to get some fresh air. When I looked around, I saw Troy's men guarding the vicinity of this area. While I was taking a breather, Bas' phone rang so I went and checked. It's only an unknown number that was flashed on the phone screen so I took and answered the call.

"Young Master, your father had decided to engage Nine with Kim."

I was surprised when I heard the news and who is this guy that I am talking with?

"Who are you?"

He suddenly cut the call and the connection was ended. I don't know who's that guy giving some updates and it seems he's getting mad or crazy about it. I tried to call the number again but it's out of reach.