2.51. Take Over

Joss' POV

What's happening here? I didn't expect to see Saint again, my wifey's big brother, who appeared like nothing happened in this event. Everyone were surprised except Miss Serah. She already knew that his son, Saint, is alive and Bas, he already found him. Last thing I know when I was at the company, he was searching for him for months and here they are, everything was planned according to Bas' tactic. When I looked at my wifey with his brother Saint, their beauty is too much to handle but Saint is a little manly than my wifey.

Scarlet walked on the aisle towards her brothers while their father's face was a little bit off, like he's mad about the events here in this venue.

"Saint, where have you been? I am worried sick!" Scarlet said and gave his brother a hug.

Saint whispered something to his sister and that evil smile was drawn on his face again. My wifey is getting some attitude here. He's ousting his father and I don't know why he's so determined to do that. I know Mr. Deveraux abducted Nine but I don't get it why Bas had this counter measure.

Saint, together with his siblings walked towards their father. He gave a glare and Mr. Deveraux began to speak.

"Saint... I'm..."

"You're worried?" Saint asked his father then suddenly laughed at him. "You don't have to pretend anymore, father. I know what you did to me."

"No, I didn't do anything."

"I don't want to argue with you in this place. I have a self respect and may I, can we argue this at home?" Saint said while containing himself from getting mad.

Mr. Deveraux looked at Bas then he agreed.

"Everyone, this party is over. I apologize for the scene we caused." Miss Serah said and they went ahead.

Bas grabbed my arm and said. "Come with us."

I nodded and we went out from the hall. Security escorted us till the basement parking. I asked one of Bas' security to take the car key at the valet section. While we were waiting for the car key, Bas and his siblings, Saint and Scarlet had a conversation and I was listening to them.

Saint won't tell her big sister about what happened to him. He wanted to argue at their house and resent it his father. The security came back and they went inside my car. I took the key and instructed the security to follow us until the mansion.

We didn't take long heading to the mansion and Saint was eager to confront his father. As we entered the mansion, Mr. Deveraux together with Scott and Miss Serah were waiting at the living room. We accompanied Saint and the argument started.

"Before you act as my father, I would like to ask you to tell the truth. I don't want more lies covered with more lies because I already had enough." Saint said and no one dares to say a word. "Why did you that, father? Why you abducted me and imprisoned me for twelve years?"

I was caught off guard because of what Saint asked to his father. I've heard he was missing when I entered the company and not knowing it's been twelve years.

Mr. Deveraux was very hesitant to answer his son's question. Something was bothering him to answer. Saint scoffed and said. "I don't understand why you need to imprison. Is it because I knew about my little brother and you don't want me expose it?"

"It's one of my reason." Mr. Deveraux finally spoke and the tension started.

"Then what are the other reasons?" Saint asked him.