** Final Chapter: "RAIN" (Part2) **

After he helped her get in the tub, he stepped in and joined her

After he helped her get in the tub, he stepped in and joined her. He sat behind her and pulled her closer.

"Is the water temperature okay with you?" he asked.

"Yeah (nodded) This is my first real bath after more than a month in the hospital." she said.

"It's been a while since we last took a bath together." he replied.

"I think... I remember something." she said.

"What do you remember?" he asked.

"It was here... You were... coughing... and then... I entered here. You pulled me down into the tub... Then..." She paused. She turned her back and looked at him.

"And then?" he asked.

She knew what had happened after that, but she was a little embarrassed to say it. She looked down and sighed. "Well, we..."

"Look at me." he said.

When she looked back at him, he was still waiting for her answer. "We did something that a couple does privately."

"Do you remember how we did it?" he asked in a serious tone.

She sighed soundlessly, then she nodded.

"What's the first thing we did?" he asked.

"We kissed... a lot." she answered.

He smiled.

She waited for him to speak again, but he just stared at her. "Let's do it." she said. She was surprised that those words came out of her own mouth, but she could feel a strange excitement inside of her.

He was surprised too, but he remained calm to avoid frightening her with his actions. "Are you sure? We haven't done it for months. If you refuse and I'm already into it, you might not be able to stop me." he told her, breathing heavily.

She became more tense, but she was at the point where she could not go back anymore. "You're not a stranger to me anymore. I want to do it... but I may not be able to move like I used to."

"You're not heavy. I'll take care of it." he replied, smirking.

She chuckled.

After their bath, they went to the bed and there, they spent the rest of the night wrapped in their love that was once taken from them.