** Chapter 8: "CONFESSION" (Part1) **

On Monday, Rain looked for Leina during the break time

On Monday, Rain looked for Leina during the break time. He found her on the outdoor court alone. He went there and approached her.

“Hey” he called.

She turned her back. “Hey”

“Playing by yourself again?” he asked.

“No one else can play in our class.” she answered.

“I can. Let's play. It's not basketball unless you have an opponent.” he told her.

“Are you sure?” she asked, raising an eyebrow.

He chuckled. “Just because you beat me once doesn't mean you can assume that you will win every time.”

“All right, just don’t cry if you lose again." she told him.

He chuckled again. “Not this time. Let’s make a deal.”

“What’s with you and making deals?” she asked, scowling.

“Let’s just say it’s my way to settle things easily... How about you give me your number if I win?” he asked.

“And if you don’t?” she questioned.

“Mmm… I’ll treat you at lunch break for a week.” he answered.

She looked at him suspiciously. “Wait, isn't that something that will also favor you?" she asked, then she realized something. "But okay, that deal can save me a few bucks.” she said, then she began to dribble the ball.

Rain lowered his body and watched her carefully.

~~~~~■◇■~~~~~

When Olivia went out of the building to find her friend, she found her on the court playing with Rain. She smiled thinking that she was finally socializing with other people again.

At that moment, she hoped she would continue to improve, and that she was not wrong she believed in Rain's good intention.

~~~~~■◇■~~~~~

One week before the acquaintance ball, students at the University began to prepare. Chats about dresses and desired partners could be heard anywhere.

The atmosphere was filled with excitement and joy. Every corner of the school had posters and banners of the event. Everyone was looking forward to it.