** Chapter 2: "STRANGE" (Part1) **

"What happened to you? Did you get into a fight?" Irene asked, looking at the dark bruise on Rain's face

He did not answer.

"Oh baby, tell me who did that to you. I'll teach them a lesson." she purred, then she stretched her neck to kiss his bruise, but he moved his head away.

"What's the matter?" she asked.

When he did not respond, she sensed he was not in a good mood. Then, he suddenly got up from the bench.

"I have to go." he told her.

Her: "I'll wait for you after class."

Him: "I can't pick you up later."

"Why not? You said you'd take me to your house." she reminded him.

"I never agreed with that." he replied.

She was hurt after she heard that. For a moment, she was lost for words.

"I have to go." he said in a low and cold tone, then he left.

Irene got a little confused and uncertain as she was watching him walking away. At that moment, she felt as if she would not see him again.

~~~~~■◇■~~~~~

Rain was walking alone in the hallway. He was used to the attention he was getting every time people see him. Girls would stare at him. Others would even try to distract him just to get his eyes on them.

He always hears the same "Hi, Rain!" almost every minute. He was starting to get annoyed with it. As he was heading to their classroom, he overheard a familiar name.

"Olivia, we'll go to Mr. Nguyen's office. Are you coming with us?" a girl asked.

"No, go ahead. Maybe I'll see him later. I'm still waiting for Leina." she replied.

When her classmates left, she took her phone out of her bag and called her friend.

Olivia: "Where are you?"

Leina: "Almost there"

Olivia: "Okay, hurry up"

After the call, she put her phone back in her bag. Then, someone spoke behind her. She recognized the voice.

"Leina? ...Is that her name?"

She slowly turned her back hoping she was wrong, but when she confirmed it was really the person in her mind, she felt scared thinking that he was there to seek revenge.