** Chapter 19: "BRAVE" (Part1) **

When Olivia went out of the bathroom, her friends praised her

When Olivia went out of the bathroom, her friends praised her. Leina heard them. At that moment, she wished she had the same confidence in her, but no matter how much she convinces herself to be more positive in her appearance, she did not have even the slightest courage to do so. 

“Where is she?” Rain asked. He was not in the tub yet waiting for her.

“She’s still there looking for a way how to get rid of her shame.” Olivia answered, approaching the jacuzzis.

He went to the bathroom and knocked on the door. “Leina? Are you okay in there?”

She slightly opened the door and peeked through the small space hiding her body behind. She saw he was shirtless and only wearing swimming shorts.

“What’s wrong?” he asked in a concerned tone.

She pouted. She was too ashamed to tell him that she was not used of wearing bikinis.

“Can I go inside?” he requested.

She did not answer, but she opened the door wider. When he got inside, he saw what she was afraid to show. “Whoa, are you kidding me? You look very hot.” he commented, staring at her body.

“Stop it” she replied, pouting.

“It’s true. You look amazing. I will bet everything I have just to see you in a bikini every day.” he said in a serious tone.

She showed him an unconvinced look as she giggled.

He went close to her and held her waist. “I’m not joking. You really look beautiful, so come on now. You might catch a cold here. I'm sure you’ll love the warm water in the tub.” he told her, smiling.

She smiled back. At that moment, while she was in his arms, she felt safe and secured, and thereby, she was able to muster up her courage. When they finally went out of the bathroom, their friends looked at them.

Jet whistled. “That's one sexy athlete body.”

“Yeah, she's sexier than her boyfriend.” Raphael said.

They laughed.

After Leina heard that, she clutched tightly on Rain’s arm and pressed her body against his like a little shy kid. She was still a little embarrassed, but also flattered at the same time.

There were three Jacuzzi tubs in the room. The one on the right was occupied by Raphael and Jet. Olivia stayed solo in the middle tub. Rain and Leina took the last one on the left.