** Chapter 18: "TIRELESS" (Part1) **

(❗)

(❗)

This part contains EXPLICIT language which may be offensive to some readers or inappropriate for children. The content is intended for mature readers only.

•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•

After a while, they went back inside and headed to their room. Leina stayed on the bed while Rain was taking a bath. She was on her phone when she heard barking coughs from the bathroom. She quickly got up and went to the door.

"Rain? ...Rain, are you okay?" she called in a worried tone.

He did not answer. He was still coughing.

"I'm going in!" she yelled, then she held the sash pull of the door and slid it to open.

Inside, she found him still in the tub covering his mouth as he coughed. She rushed to him and lightly tapped his back. When it finally stopped, he straightened up his body and breathed heavily.

"Hey, you okay? Do you want me to call for help?" she asked in a worried tone.

He looked at her. When he saw the frightened look on her face, he smiled right away. "I'm fine. It really happens sometimes. My uncle told me I just have to try to relax and it will stop on its own."

"Are you sure?" she asked, still worried.

He nodded. "Did I scare you?"

She looked at him for a moment. "Yeah" she answered softly, then she sighed. "All right, hurry up. You might catch a cold. Just call me when you need me." she said, getting up. When she turned her back, he scooped her waist and dragged her down into the tub. She screamed as she got soaked in the water.

"I actually need you now." he told her.

She turned her head and scowled at him. "Are you kidding me?"

He chuckled.

"Did you cough on purpose, so you could take me here?" she asked, narrowing her eyes at him.

He chuckled again. "I'm starting to like I'm sick. You're always here and take care of me." he said, smiling.

After she heard that, she raised her hand and pinched his cheek. "Stop saying that you naughty rascal."