** Chapter 10: "KISS" (Part1) **

At school, Rain and Leina went together to the cafeteria holding hands

Leina was very uncomfortable seeing every people on their way looking at them. Rain noticed it.

"Don't mind them. They'll get used to it in a few days." he told her.

At the food counter, they found their friends waiting in line.

"Look who's coming. The couple of the year." Jet teased.

"Shut up, Jet" Rain said, holding back his laughter.

"Hi, Leina. How's your first day with this guy?" Raphael asked, teasing.

"I feel like I'm walking the red carpet with a celebrity. People around us won't stop looking." she complained, frowning.

"It's because they're jealous." Rain told her.

"Or not pleased" she blurted.

He showed her a serious look. "They're jealous." he repeated firmly.

She looked down and pouted.

He pulled her close and embraced her with one arm, then he looked back at his friends. "Don't worry, we'll work it out." he told them, smirking.

Olivia smiled. "You two are very adorable."

~~~~~■◇■~~~~~

"When will be the match?" Rain asked as they were walking in the hallway.

"On Friday" Leina answered.

"Are you excited?" he asked.

"Honestly, I'm more nervous than excited." she answered.

"Don't be. I'll be there to watch you." he told her.

"What if we lose?" she asked anxiously.

He squeezed her hand. She looked at him.

"Win or lose, it doesn't matter. Just enjoy the whole game. Don't only focus your mind on winning. Play it for a good experience. In that way, you will never lose." he told her.

She was hooked. "Why you always have something nice to say?" she asked.

He chuckled. "When you're in love, you'll grow a dictionary of sweet words in your head." he reasoned, smiling.