** Chapter 10: "KISS" (Part2) **

After the game, Rain and Leina with their friends celebrated their victory at a bar

After the game, Rain and Leina with their friends celebrated their victory at a bar. Leina and Olivia allowed themselves to drink that time because it was a very fulfilling day.

"Cheers to the kick-ass basketball player of the year." Jet said, raising his glass.

They all did. Then, they did a toast as they were making happy noises. Rain saw Leina's reaction after she sipped her first taste of alcohol.

"Do you want a different drink?" he asked her.

"Yeah, I don't think I can take another sip of this bitter... juice, whatever this is." she replied, doing a sour face.

Rain called a waiter and ordered her a fruit shake.

"Yo, Rain. It's your birthday next week. Do you have a plan?" Raphael asked.

Leina looked at him. "Is it?"

He looked back at her. "Yeah, I'll turn eighteen next week."

"We should celebrate. You will now enter legal age." Raphael said. He knew his friend don't celebrate his birthday, but since things had changed, he thought that time, he would agree. "What do you think, Leina?" he asked her, trying to get her support.

She looked back at Rain. "Yeah, we should celebrate."

Thinking that he would be with her on that day, he agreed.

~~~~~■◇■~~~~~

Olivia and Leina went to a shop to buy stuff they would need for their surprise birthday party for Rain.

"Have you thought of a gift for him?" Olivia asked.

"Honestly, I'm having a hard time thinking what will I give him that he will like. He's a freakin' rich guy. I'm sure he already has everything I can possibly give." Leina answered.

Olivia chuckled. "Why not just be yourself?" she suggested.

"What do you mean?" Leina asked in a confused tone.

"Why not give him something simple, yet special? I'm sure he will appreciate anything from you. He's crazy in love with you." she told her. "Actually, aside from that, I have another plan, and you're not allowed to refuse. It's Rain's special day. As his girlfriend, you have to make him happy." she added.

"What plan?" Leina asked, bothered.

"I'll tell you later. First, we have to go to your grandma's house and raid her closet." she answered.