** Chapter 11: "SOOTHE" (Part1) **

Leina hurried to the living room when she heard someone knocking on the door

Leina hurried to the living room when she heard someone knocking on the door. When she opened it, she found Rain outside.

"Hey" she greeted.

"Hi" he greeted back with a smile.

"Why'd you come here? You told me you had something to do today." she asked.

"I changed my mind." he answered.

"Wasn't that important?" she asked.

"Don't worry about it. I missed you, so I went here instead." he said, then he flashed his eyebrows once and smiled at her.

She smiled back scornfully.

He chuckled. Then, he scooped her waist with his arm and pulled her close.

"Ahem!"

They both heard it. When they looked, they saw Mrs. Carter at the kitchen door looking at them raising an eyebrow.

Rain flinched. He quickly let go of Leina. "Good morning, Mrs. Carter. I'm just... visiting Leina." he greeted, showing an innocent smile.

"I see. Now, I know why this young lady woke up so early. She never does that on weekends." Mrs. Carter said.

"Mom!" Leina reacted in an embarrassed tone.

Rain chuckled.

"All right, I'll leave you two now. Just don't do anything weird while I'm not looking." Mrs. Carter told them.

"Oh please, mom" Leina reacted again.

Rain laughed watching her acting very embarrassed. When Mrs. Carter went back to the kitchen, she looked back at him. "Sorry, mom's a little extra."

"It's all right." he replied, pulling her close again.

"Oh, since you're here. I just thought of something." she said excitedly.

"What is it?" he asked.

"Wait here" She went to her room and grabbed her guitar. When she came back, Rain saw it in her hand.

"Come on" She grabbed his hand and took him to the porch. When they sat on the chairs, she handed the guitar to him. He took it, but he was confused.