** Chapter 28: "SACRIFICE" (Part2) **

After a few minutes, a male nurse came into the room

After a few minutes, a male nurse came into the room. He told Mr. And Mrs. Stevens their son's schedules for his chemotherapy sessions, and gave them his medical perscription.

After their conversation, he assisted Rain back to his wheelchair. They were about to leave the room, when the door suddenly burst open. They were all shocked. Raphael stared at them with his terrified eyes and sweaty face. He was catching his breath and seemed to be about to cry.

"Jesus Christ. What happened to you, Raph?" Rain asked in a bothered tone.

Raphael didn't know how he was going to start.

"Hey, Raph?" Rain called, bothered.

Raphael sighed audibly. "I'm sorry, bro." he said in a shaky voice, frowning.

"What are you saying?" Rain asked in a confused tone. He was starting to feel nervous.

Raphael let out a deep breath again. "It's Leina." he said anxiously.

After Rain heard that, he felt a tight squeeze in his chest. "Did something happen to her?" he asked in an upset tone.

Raphael found it difficult to answer his question again.

"Answer me, Raph! What happened to her?" Rain yelled, panting.

"She was hit by a car. (gasped) And it was pretty bad. I'm so sorry, bro." he said, sobbing and trembling.

Rain felt a very cold feeling in his gut after he heard that. His mind went blank for a few seconds.

"If this is a prank, I'll fucking kill you right now." he told him, seething with anger.

"She's here. She's in the emergency room right now." Raphael replied, gasping.

Rain got up from his wheelchair and ran limping to the door. Mr. and Mrs. Stevens tried to stop him, but he pulled his arms off their grips. He held on to the wall and kept walking as fast as he could. Raphael grabbed his arm and put it over his shoulders, then he held his waist and helped him walk.

When they reached the emergency room, Jet approached them. Olivia was on one of the chairs crying. Rain let go of Raphael and went to the door. 

"Bro, we can't go in there." Raphael called, but that didn't stop him.

He pushed the door open and went inside. When the hospital stuff saw him, they quickly approached him and told him to go back outside, but he did not listen to them. Two of the nurses grabbed his arms as he forced himself to walk towards the beds.

"Let me see her, please." he begged, trying to get loose.

As he was shaking off, someone opened the curtain of the third cubicle on the left. He saw a body covered in blood lying on the bed. He did not see it's face, but he felt a tremendous fear.