** Chapter 17: "STAY" (Part2) **

After school, Olivia went to Leina's house to see her

After school, Olivia went to Leina's house to see her. She found her in her room writing on her journal.

"Hey" she called, approaching her.

"Hey" Leina replied in a low tone, looking at her.

Olivia grabbed the stool chair and joined her at her study table. "How are you?" she asked in a concerned tone.

"I'm fine." Leina answered softly.

"I know about it. Raph told us." she told her.

Leina looked back at her journal with her heavy eyes. "How funny... that I've learned to love someone in the most wonderful way I've never expected only to find out that I will lose him soon in a very painful way." she said in a sad voice.

Olivia felt very sorry for her. "That was very brave... When you told me you wouldn't leave him... It's very sad that this has happened to both of you, but right now, to be brave is the best thing you should show to each other." she told her.

She smiled sadly. "In this kind of situation, being brave is the hardest thing to do. You have to pretend that you are okay, but deep down your breaking apart, but you are right... It's what we need to do right now." she said as tears flew down her cheeks.

Olivia went close to her and embraced her.

~~~~~■◇■~~~~~

The next day at school, Leina walked fast through the hallways going to the Business Management building. When she reached the door of the classroom, she saw Rain chatting with Raphael and Jet in their seats. He saw her and smiled at her. She went inside and approached him as she was catching her breath.

“What are you doing here?” she asked in a worried tone.

“Um… because this is my school?” he answered, uncertain.

She raised an eyebrow at him.

“I feel okay today... and I missed these two rascals.” he told her, pointing his thumb at his friends.

“Who are you calling rascals?” Jet reacted.

Rain chuckled.

Seeing him smiling and laughing again, the weight on Leina's chest somehow lessened. “All right… but if you feel anything weird, no matter how mild it is, tell me right away, okay?” she asked in a concerned tone.