F o r t y - t h r e e

"Emmmm." I heard Bianca squeal silently, from beside me.

"What?" I asked, slightly irritated. I mean seriously, I was trying to pay attention to what the teacher was saying.

"Calm down. Anyways you know how it's your birthday in exactly, one month." Bianca began, and I knew exactly where this was going.

"No Bianca we can't have a party, you know I don't care about my birthday or parties." I said.

"Actually, I wasn't going to ask that." She said, peeking my interest, making me turn my head quickly to look at her.

"What were you going to ask?" I asked slowly.

"Well since you're pregnant." She whispered the last bit, and I looked around making sure no one was listening. "We could have a baby shower." She said smiling widely at me.

It didn't seem like a terrible idea, I mean I'd rather have a baby shower then a party full of whores and fuckboys.

"Alright." I said, smiling widely back.

"Yay oh my god it's going to be so fun! I'm planning obviously. Maybe Pablo will help me." She mumbled the last bit.

"Pablo, huh? What's the deal there?" I questioned her.

"Honestly, I don't know. We flirt and laugh with each other. I think I really like him, the problem being I don't think he likes be back like that." She said sighing at the last bit.

I felt bad for Bianca. I could tell she really did like him, I've never seen her like this with anyone. Not even her ex. Pablo closed himself off to love once he lost his girlfriend, but I could see something in Pablo's eyes when he looked at Bianca. He did feel something for her, whether he would ever admit it or not. Bianca and him grew closer over these last few days. In a way I understand how she's feeling, I felt so confused and frustrated, when I thought Tiago didn't like me back. I just hope Pablo realises what he's missing.

"I get you, I felt just the same when Tiago didn't tell me if he did or not like me back. If you and Pablo are meant to be, then it'll work out. If not then, I'm sorry but you'll have to let it go. You're beautiful, smart, kind, talented and pretty much amazing and you deserve someone who can see that." I reassured her, grabbing her hand and squeezing it. While giving her a warm smile.

"That was the smartest and sweetest thing you've ever said, em." She replied, giggling.

I flipped her off, and focused on the task Sir had set for us to do.

In the middle of doing my work, I began to feel nauseous. I knew I was going to throw up, I always do.

"Sir I really need to go to the bathroom." I pleaded with him.

He sigh and nodded.

I mumbled a quick thanks, grabbed my stuff and ran out of the classroom into the bathroom.

Once I was inside a stall, I locked it and began throwing up into the toilet. I prayed to god that there was no one inside the bathroom so they wouldn't hear me throw up, and start asking questions.

I unlocked the stall door and went over to the sink to wash my hands, and put some water in my mouth to get rid of the horrible taste.

I started to become tired, and all I wanted to do was go home and sleep.

Leaving the bathroom, I decided to go to the nurses office to ask if they could send me home. One thing I was really good at was convincing people.

I explained to her that I was feeling sick and need to go home. She believed it and said yes, and to get some rest. I internally smirked and thanked her before I left.

I texted Tiago if he could drop me off at home and he said he couldn't but Pablo could. After that I texted Bianca and told her I was going home.

This would give me time to see, what Pablos true intentions are with Bianca.

I hope he's not just using her, that would not end well. For him especially because I would kill him.

There's only one way to find out.

Oop, soooo I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter and many more to come, please vote or comment if you did😉
What do y'all think, do y'all think Pavlo likes Bianca? Or is he just using her?
TYSM FOR 2K READ GUYS, CANT BELIEVE IT ANYWAYS COULDNT HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT YALL🥺😭❤️
-Juliana 😁