E i g h t n e e n

It had been about a few minutes since my mother, Ashley told me everything. I couldn't call her mother anymore, because she wasn't. At least it didn't feel that way to me anymore.

Yes that saddened me but the past is past.

"I don't hate you." Ashley said

I looked into her eyes searching for something,

"But I don't love you." She added and that's when I knew she wasn't lying to me.

I lowered my head and said nothing, there was nothing to say.

My arms were aching from being tied for so long.

Suddenly the door burst open to reveal Tiago, he was holding a gun. Not going to lie he looked hot.

"Well well well." Ashley spoke, "if isn't Santiago ." She added.

Santiago? I questioned.

"Ashley." He said with a stern voice.

What?! He knew my mom I can't believe him. I can't believe I could ever trust him, he knew she was alive all this time? I was angry so angry.

"I'm getting Emersyn and I'm leaving." He told her calmly.

"He'll no!" She shouted at him. "No your paying me, I don't care if it money or another thing." She winked at him at she said that.

Next thing I knew I was throwing up on the floor, I just couldn't. The words that came out of her mouth were filthy, I couldn't believe that was my mother.

They both looked at me, Tiago looking worried and my mom just smirking.

"I'm not paying you shit." He growled at her.

"You will, this isn't the last time Santiago." She scoffed at him and walked away not looking at me.

Tiago came to me and help me untie my hands, once he did he untied my legs, which were now dead due to not moving for so long.

Tiago noticed this and picked me up bridal style not caring about the vomit that got in him.

He put me in the back seat laying down and then he entered the drives side and drove off.