T h i r t y

I payed the driver and thanked him for the ride home.

It was now 5 pm on a Saturday and I had nothing to do, since Logan told me his real intentions with me and I left him.

I decided to make myself a sandwich and watch some TV, as I made my sandwich I heard the front door. Thinking it was only Tiago I didn't bother to go look.

"Well hello there gorgeous." A random voice said making me jump.

Looking up I saw another god, I'm kidding but seriously he was damn hot. This guy had light brown hair and green eyes. He had some tattoos but not as many as Tiago and he also had a great physique.

"Um who are you?" I asked him confused

"Well my name is Pablo, Tiagos best friend." He answered with a thick Spanish accent, Tiago had a slight Spanish accent but not as much as Pablo, of course Tiagos friends also looked like gods.

"Tiago has never mentioned you, but nice to meet you my name is Emersyn." I told him.

"Well that is a beautiful name for a beautiful lady like yourself." He said giving me a charming smile showing his straight, pearly whites much like Tiagos.

I blushed at his comment, looking down and heard Tiago enter making me look up again.

"I see you've met Emersyn, but don't talk to her for too long she's a player." Tiago said looking at me like he was annoyed.

"Excuse me, I'm a player? Are you sure you're not talking about yourself?" I said with my eyebrows furrowed.

Pablo laughed, "Oh so this is the girl you were talking about?" He asked.

"You were talking about me?" I questioned Tiago.

"Yeah we were, he is completely whipped by you and totally je-"

Pablo was cut off by Tiago punching him hard on the stomach, making me wince in pain for him. Tiago wasn't weak he was buff and pretty strong, so I can only imagine what that punch felt like.

I really wanted Pablo to finish the sentence but I guess that wasn't going to happen with Tiago around.

"Come on man, that hurt!" Pablo whined holding his stomach.

"Should have shut up earlier then." Tiago stated.

I just glared at Tiago, he was being a real bitch. Is he on his period or something?

I ignored them arguing back and forth and I grabbed my sandwich heading to the living room to watch TV.