T w e n t y - n i n e

It was the day of my 'date' with Logan which was the guy that had asked me out.

Tiago hasn't talked to me all week, seriously what is wrong with him? Every time I would look at him, he looked angry or annoyed and I don't know why.

I didn't go all out and wore a simple blue dress dress and put my hair up in a ponytail and paired the outfit with some black flats. I completed the outfit with some light makeup.

I grabbed my purse along with my phone and headed outside without saying goodbye to Tiago, I didn't think he was in anyway. Since he's been out a lot recently.

The day we came back from school I tried to talk to him but he simply ignored me or told me to go away.

I saw Logan inside of his car since he didn't bother to come outside, so I just entered.

"Hey." I greeted him once I climbed inside.

"Hi." He replied.

"So where are we going?" I asked him.

"That gelato place downtown." He answered, um he was taking me to an ice cream place for a date? I mean I'm not complaining I love me some good ice cream.

"Okay cool." I stated.

We drove for a bit making small talk on the way, I found out that Logan is in the football team along with Tiago and some others boys. I also found out that Logan is really not that interesting I mean he really has the brain of an idiot, okay well not completely but he definitely wasn't the smartest. I guess he just wasn't the guy I though he was.

Once we arrived we both got out of the car and  went into the ice cream place. I chose mine which was just a basic chocolate and vanilla ice cream and Logan got mint chocolate chip, which I have to say is pretty good too but I wasn't really in the mood for it.

We sat down and ate our ice cream while talking, Logan may not be the smartest person but he didn't have a bad personality. He was quite funny and super kind to me. Or so I thought he was.

Although he kept asking about Tiago which I thought was pretty weird, I didn't answer his questions and just brushed them off.

After eating our delicious ice cream we went to a near by park. We both sat on a bench and just looked at the people around us, all of sudden Logan did something unexpected...

He tried to kiss me! I pushed him away and said,

"Logan what the hell are you doing?!"

"I though you wanted it, I mean you were flirting with me and shit!"

"No I wasn't, Logan I don't like you like that!"

He scoffed,

"Well I was just gonna use you anyway, to make people jealous that I had Tiagos girl, then I would have become popular."

I looked at him wide eyed, did he seriously just say that?

"Cool well now I know you were only using me, I'm going home." I told him before walking away. I didn't have the energy to scold him I was too tired to, but I wasn't letting this slide easily he would see in school.."

Since we were downtown I had to get a cab, which wasn't hard but it was scary being alone.

As we were riding home I sank down into my seat and just cried, of course he was just using me. How could I have been so blind? I'm ugly and broken, no one could ever want someone like me.

Ever...