T w e n t y - s i x

We were now both seated at the table opposite each other.

"When did you do all this?" I asked breaking the silence.

"While you were babysitting?" He replied.

My eyes widened at his response, wow he did all of this just for me. The thought of that made me smile widely.

All of a sudden a waiter came, where did he come from? I looked around and spotted a building not far, I'm guessing it's a restaurant.

I ordered the same as Tiago since I didn't know what they had, but he promised me what he chose was really good so I agreed.

I noticed that the waiter was a little too 'friendly' with me which made me uncomfortable, he kept at looking at me like he wanted to eat me.

"Are you going to keep looking at my girlfriend or do I have to speak to your boss?" Tiago asked the man, obviously sensing I was uncomfortable as I kept shifting in my seat when he kept looking at me.

"No sir." The boy answered the turning red and walking away back to the restaurant.

"Thank you." I told Tiago.

"Of course, he shouldn't be looking at what's mine anyway." He replied nonchalant.

His? That word made my heart flutter. He was probably joking, right?

The waiter then came back with out food, which looked delicious. Our meal was fettuccine Alfredo served with some lemonade.

While we had our tasty dish we made small talk, it felt like hanging out with someone I've know for all my life although that wasn't the case.

I couldn't help that I was starting to like him, it's been a few weeks since we've became great friends and I promised myself I wouldn't fall for him that he would just break my heart like him. I couldn't help it Tiago was great to me and my mind says something but my heart says something completely different.

I knew Tiago didn't feel the same way back and it was okay, but I wouldn't tell him. I couldn't tell him, what if he laughed at me and walked away.

I don't think I want him to walk away, I don't want him to. It's crazy how a few days and one person could change my life completely.